Tim Murray: Footbal Czar?

He has done a great job with the Sabres and Russ Brandon runs both teams, maybe TM can be learned up on football and then make shrewd Decisions for the bills, One Buffalo!!!

A great job? Yeah, let me know when or if the Sabres ever have a winning record again. Any GM can gut a team for a very high draft pick... no thanks. Tim Murray is garbage and I can't wait until he's fired so we can get someone in there worthy of the position.

A great job? Yeah, let me know when or if the Sabres ever have a winning record again. Any GM can gut a team for a very high draft pick... no thanks. Tim Murray is garbage and I can't wait until he's fired so we can get someone in there worthy of the position.

:blink:

Well it seem that the experts like my boys Cook, Lynch, and Goff this year and even though some have not worked out in the past, GMs of other team drafted guys I liked highly even though they didn't pan out. If I got every QB right I would be one rich man.

Didn't you pull out "I like lynch but don't know what scheme he plays in"? Sounds like you pick a couple of the top 5 and call them your guys

Ryan oreilly looks like a good get

Sure does, but I don't hear the whiners continuing the "we gave up too much to get him" like they were when the deal was made.

I also give Murray credit for the side pieces he received in his deals. McGinn and Legwand were considered throwins, but both have been very good and are making key contributions on a nightly basis.

GO BILLS!!!

I remember when I had my first beer

not me , I don't drink or smoke (or anything mind altering) :w00t:

John Skelton for czar

Hmm, didn't think of that. I'll make him GM while TM Czars

:blink:

double that

Didn't you pull out "I like lynch but don't know what scheme he plays in"? Sounds like you pick a couple of the top 5 and call them your guys

What does not knowing the scheme have to do with liking the player. I've watched 3 of his games and I like him so he's my guy, there are plenty of "top guys" that the experts likes and I didn't.

What does not knowing the scheme have to do with liking the player. I've watched 3 of his games and I like him so he's my guy, there are plenty of "top guys" that the experts likes and I didn't.

Johnny Unitas, John Elway and Jim Kelly?

Edited by 4merper4mer

This is why I come here...for the brilliant insights.