Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Well u got one friggen post and are already whining too much soooo

Wasn't whining. The guy asked a question and I answered it. I don't care for Sammy's diva personality (or his injury history), but I'll take his playmaking on the Bills...what's so hard to comprehend about that? He had a great game today and it was nice to see.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't whining. The guy asked a question and I answered it. I don't care for Sammy's diva personality (or his injury history), but I'll take his playmaking on the Bills...what's so hard to comprehend about that? He had a great game today and it was nice to see.

I am sure Sammy appreciates that you will take his playmaking on the bills

Im sure that means so much to him

likewise I am sure his personal TBD protector means a lot to him. Edited by Chimp

I couldn't care less what Sammy appreciates. Do you have a man crush on him or something?...you seem really defensive about him. I enjoyed the win today and Sammy's performance. You asked me about my handle/username (I made it after his two outbursts)... and I answered your question about why I made the username. I enjoyed his performance today and hope he stays healthy and keeps it up.

likewise I am sure his personal TBD protector means a lot to him.

jeez i sure hope so?

I mean......I went out of my way to make a friggen TBD screen name to make an ass out of myself because I of course am in position number 1 of the Sammy Watkins fan club!

I couldn't care less what Sammy appreciates. Do you have a man crush on him or something?...you seem really defensive about him. I enjoyed the win today and Sammy's performance. You asked me about my handle/username (I made it after his two outbursts)... and I answered your question about why I made the username. I enjoyed his performance today and hope he stays healthy and keeps it up.

Yet your screen handle says different

It actuallly screams "im pissed that Sammy shut down his social media so i cant send hurtful things to him"

Hmmm, well last I checked you are watching football, not a personality competition. It's too bad SW's injury history offends you. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

jeez i sure hope so?

I mean......I went out of my way to make a friggen TBD screen name to make an ass out of myself because I of course am in position number 1 of the Sammy Watkins fan club!

Yet your screen handle says different

It actuallly screams "im pissed that Sammy shut down his social media so i cant send hurtful things to him"

Ok..I tried to calm you down from your Sammy crush. I would never post on any pro sports players' social media and never have. I didn't even know that he shut it down -- if he did, it was a good idea. Making a screen name isn't "going out of my way"... but I would say 18,000 plus posts is "going out of your way." You can turn this thread into a Sammy love fest if you want. Have a good night. :)

Total cork dork that Sammy.

I have a wine by my side, so he probably hates me too. But I'm very happy!

likewise I am sure his personal TBD protector means a lot to him.

All y'all too.

I look for Clay to be the primary target next week. They shouldnt completely avoid Revis but they shouldnt play with fire either.

I agree re Clay. That's a weakness in the Jets' interior that we can exploit.

I disagree on Sammy.

He showed last season that he can get open consistently against Revis. If you get man coverage, then take your shots at him.

Can I call 'em idiots? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I?

When did you start asking for permission?

And when do I get to be an idiot?

I still am sans idiocy in your book

I look for Clay to be the primary target next week. They shouldnt completely avoid Revis but they shouldnt play with fire either.

That actaully sounds wise. It's the reason we want to have such a variety of weapons.

Can I call 'em idiots? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I?

I was on the list twice. Does it help if I give you permission?

When did you start asking for permission?

And when do I get to be an idiot?

I still am sans idiocy in your book

In asking permission to call you an idiot, I announces my intent to call you an idiot, thereby notifying you that you're an idiot without getting in trouble with the moderators by actually calling you an idiot.

So in my book, you're now an idiot. Elliptically.

Sammy excels off the line... Pristine routes.. Grimes is a very very good CB... Sammy looks s lot like Larry Fitz in his prime when he's playing well...

When is it time to extend Tyrod... He's been accurate and efficient with both his arms and legs