The team is off for a week

The Big Cat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feelings about ambivalence.

Not surprised they have the week off. Rex gave them last week off to tour London as tourists with friends and family. Good old Rex, the "player's coach." Treats all of them like men. I submit that half the players on this team lack the maturity and discipline to maintain the kind of focus required and I get the impression this staff is much the same way.

GO BILLS!!!

This is why Rex's record after byes and after wins is so atrocious.

This guy is a clown. I'd rather have Rich Kotite.

Yep. Hey guys, we're about one more loss from being eliminated in the playoff race, playing a hot team, time to take a Dave and Busters trip.

Kinda unusual to give a team on their bye week the entire week off but at this point I am willing to have them try whatever works to clear their minds and hit the reset button.

Agreed. That para military crap never works anyway. Remember the great Gregg Williams with his air horn ? Please. There is no magic bullstt , people. Guys just have to make plays, and some just need to get healthy.

Time to put the feelers out for Mario and Kyle while they still have some value. This defense needs to get younger and until they build the oline and get a QB, it's a total waster anyway......

was thinking this yesterday. Those two and maybe some others. I'm pretty disappointed in Hughes. If his skillset is such that it can only thrive in a very specific D, then find a team running that D and see if we can pick up some draft picks or maybe OL

Agreed. That para military crap never works anyway. Remember the great Gregg Williams with his air horn ? Please. There is no magic bullstt , people. Guys just have to make plays, and some just need to get healthy.

Exactly. As bleak as things seem, we are only 1 game behind a pittsburgh team that has a poor conference record (1-3) and plays at cincy this week. They lose that game and we come back the next week and win vs miami at home and everybody is back to feeling like the season is full of life. One week can change everything in the NFL, even as much as that Jags loss hurts...

he does not want them in Buffalo hearing all week about how bad they are and the season is over. These guys been going 6 of 7 days since August 1 or so...do them good to get an extra 3 days. I think they are mandated 4 days off, but i could be wrong there

he does not want them in Buffalo hearing all week about how bad they are and the season is over. These guys been going 6 of 7 days since August 1 or so...do them good to get an extra 3 days. I think they are mandated 4 days off, but i could be wrong there

"Hey guys, they've earned it."

Edited by HoF Watkins

I'm sure the coaches don't have the week off, and the players that need rehab are receiving it. That's really all that matters right now.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league and right now the Bills are schitt. Who knows, two weeks from today we may all be singing a different tune. Maybe not.

These are the times I'm glad I don't live in Buffalo. I can at least get away from it if I want to (and I do).

With all the injuries, I think extra rest is needed. I would hope that the players take it upon themselves to work on what they needed to work on and study some film before practice resumes. But more importantly, I hope the coaches take this week to really get cracking on how to save the season. Big adjustments need to be made, let's see what happens.