EJ headset issues?

Bocephuz

I'm starting to think that most NFL coaches are not that bright.

This is part of why NE* always freaking wins.

Belichick is a "genius" for kicking off first and tying to get two consecutive possessions, one right before half and the halftime kickoff. That way he could 10 or 14 points without you getting a chance to touch the ball.

Every kid who plays Madden knows this! LOL It's the only way you used to be able to win!

That's just one example of something so seemingly basic, so seemingly simple that NE* does that the meatheads who are coaching in this league cannot seem to grasp.

I'll bet NE* makes sure that their batteries are charged.

:thumbsup:

To be fair they have different plugs in Europe. If they set the hotel on fire trying to charge those things people would be whining about that too. It was damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That's a joke right?

:doh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it's on Pegula. He owns the team, he should be charging the batteries... give me a break.

I love watching the board implode every Monday!!!!!!

To be fair they have different plugs in Europe. If they set the hotel on fire trying to charge those things people would be whining about that too. It was damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Good thing for converters.....

In the extreme unlikely chance a well run organization/team had this happen.

the equipment guy tasked with that would be cashing his severence check today.

Do the Bills even know or understand the concept of hand signals? watching Manuel

Running to the sideline reminds me of Pop Warner.

Good point!!!

So bills-ey. No surprise they were specifically named in that espn article as an easy target of the pats because they are unsophisticated.

Billsey is an awesome adjective/adverb. Everyone who is a Bills fan instantly will understand the combination of incompetence and bad luck that comes together to form a Billsey situation.

THIS IS NOT REX !@#$ING RYAN'S JOB.

Anyways, I still have a sharpened pitch fork leftover from Marrone's last days. Any takers? I'm not currently using it.

obviously its not his job. in a vacuum its not the end of the world, but if hes setting an organizational tone that is unorganized, undisciplined, etc....

the CEO of your company sets a lot of the tone around the building. maybe this is a reflection, maybe its a freak accident.

obviously its not his job. in a vacuum its not the end of the world, but if hes setting an organizational tone that is unorganized, undisciplined, etc....

the CEO of your company sets a lot of the tone around the building. maybe this is a reflection, maybe its a freak accident.

DO YOUR JOB

These three words make Bellicheat a freaking genius. Sadly, it's !@#$ing true. Everybody sucks at their job. Everywhere. Every industry. Every level.

And this is the fault of Rex how? Does his job title include battery changer? Get a grip, I know we're on the crucify Rex and the staff thing, but the coaches aren't responsible for changing batteries. That's on your equipment guys.

My thought on this is standard operating procedures and checklists created from the top that gets trickled down. One of three things happened. There is no procedure in place or the procedure/checklist is in place and there was no oversight on it or the equipment guy communicates up that all headsets good to go. Regardlesss good organizations dont seem to have these problems and we always have something stupid going on.

there was a post yesterday that declared Ryan wasn't a good leader. my response was that i thought his worse trait was not being able to get a total commitment from his players, because his admissions of failing to take care of his (and his staff's) business sends a message that some levels of failure are not only expected, but are acceptable.

I used the metaphor of religion in my response. that leaders must insist that the foundation of their faith is beyond doubt, and that the gospel they preach will lead the faithful to the promised land. if the disciples fail, the fault is in the disciples - not the gospel. they simply don't have the faith necessary to attain their goal. such a paradigm fall on it's face when those spreading the gospel can't meet the standards they preach. if the leader is determined to be flawed, doubts will destroy the disciples' faith in his gospel.

what seem like small annoyances that impact the team on game day - such as the proper turf shoes to wear, radios in helmets, even cool water in the water bottles - are symptomatic of a lower standard of attention being paid to preparation by those who support the players ability to perform. as such things add up, the players begin to see that flaws at varying levels of preparation are acceptable to the coach. they begin to openly question more important aspects of the system - their individual roles on the team, their use, and their gameplans.

their commitment wavers. they lose faith. they lose games.

Instead of publicly complaining about this, both Rex and EJ should just acknowledge there was an issue with the headsets and that it did not affect the outcome of the game.

Blabbering on about how frustrating it was sounds like yet even more excuse making.