EJ headset issues?

Bocephuz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of this is a piggy back off of what bigcat said- Actually everything from an operational standpoint on game day falls under Ryans umbrella. He isn't the guy thats going into the equipment room charging batteries however he is the guy who makes sure the quality control systems are in place- then it trickles on down to our quality guys then branched to the equipment personnel.

On to your point- CEO's do set the tone but we have to remember thats not Brandons role anymore (on the football side). At least we were led to believe that? It is so hard to tell with this team everything makes all of us scratch our heads and try to figure it out and you just cant. One thing I believe is Whaley and only Whaley should be hiring the HC. It is so important that your GM and HC are on the same page but the pegulas had a love fest for Ryan. I wonder how long that will last?

For a football team on game day, Ryan is the de facto ceo I was referring to.

You look at coaches that come in and some are control freaks, some hands off. Some get the best in the business, some get their guys. Most fall somewhere in between but a coach assigns game day logistics, travel plans etc....

This may be a reflection on that, but it might not be.

For a football team on game day, Ryan is the de facto ceo I was referring to.

You look at coaches that come in and some are control freaks, some hands off. Some get the best in the business, some get their guys. Most fall somewhere in between but a coach assigns game day logistics, travel plans etc....

This may be a reflection on that, but it might not be.

It is sad after all these years they still cant get things right. Anyone who thinks playoffs is a possibilty is delusional. This season has been nothing but a circus

communications breakdown - (related)

QB Joe Flacco lost commucation with OC on final drive in Ravens' loss

ESPN needs a spell checker.

Duracell or Everready?

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/658748461794373632

Vic Carucci@viccarucci 2m2 minutes ago
According to a #Bills source, the report that low batteries caused problems w coach-to-QB communication system is false.

Vic Carucci@viccarucci 2m2 minutes ago
#NFL was beta testing a wireless pack for coach-to-QB communication system during #Bills-#Jaguars game in London.

If true - those rat b-tards

Question. Was this the first streaming NFL game?

Miami @ Jets in London - on TV, Lions @ Chiefs in London - on TV!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

now the real question is, do i think the nfl is dumb enough to beta test communications devices during an actual game?

Why not? They did beta testing on not showing the game on TV and live streaming it instead. Goodel says the stream was a success (obviously he was not at my house watching my TB buffer). It was only the Bills that it didn't work for, so he probably thinks the headset thing was a success too.

Why not? They did beta testing on not showing the game on TV and live streaming it instead. Goodel says the stream was a success (obviously he was not at my house watching my TB buffer). It was only the Bills that it didn't work for, so he probably thinks the headset thing was a success too.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/27/nfl-says-bills-headsets-were-wired-and-working-in-london/

yep, they were testing a new technology during our game, and the reason for it's failure has now become a 'he said/she said' argument between reported league and team sources. why does the league treat this franchise like a lab rat? Pegula better get this straightened out with Goodell before we have to use footballs shaped like shoeboxes against Miami.

Edited by BackInDaDay