Leave Rex in London

In all seriousness, we sold the most season tickets in franchise history and created the most hype in recent memory. It is a business. Have to believe the bottom line on the Buffalo Bills balance sheet is showing steady growth. For this, the Rex hire may not be frowned upon from an owner's point of view. Horrible from a fan's standpoint.

In all seriousness, we sold the most season tickets in franchise history and created the most hype in recent memory. It is a business. Have to believe the bottom line on the Buffalo Bills balance sheet is showing steady growth. For this, the Rex hire may not be frowned upon from an owner's point of view. Horrible from a fan's standpoint.

Pegula isn't that type of owner and he doesn't need to ever make a nickel off the Bills.

He is in it to win it and I think Rex is on the hot seat, or at least he should be.

Pegula isn't that type of owner and he doesn't need to ever make a nickel off the Bills.

He is in it to win it and I think Rex is on the hot seat, or at least he should be.

I'm not so sure. #onebuffalo has sold a lot of t shirts but zero playoff tickets for the Sabres and bills.

Your naive if you don't think Pegula isn't after making money. Rex may be on the hot seat, but the jersey's/tickets/hype has been sold already. Quick buck.

It's still early in Rex's tenure as the Bills head coach but...

The Bills are playing worse with him so far than they did with Doug Marrone.

And the Jets are playing better without Rex.

Yeah, there's been some personnel changes on both teams but you gotta sense a pattern.

Yeah, there's been some personnel changes on both teams but you gotta sense a pattern.

Absolutely. Rex is hype. But where are the results? Do the Pegula's think they will sell as many tickets next year with a disastrous season this year? Rex talked a good game but results are what matters. He has taken a top 5 defense and made it into one of the worst in the NFL. We lead the league in penalties. Yes we have injuries. Every team has them. All I could think about when EJ was handing the ball to the Jaguars was the game we played against Rex when Geno was the quarterback. This last loss has Rex's name all over it. He better pull some magic out of his hat at the bye or we will be saying bye bye to Rex at the end of the year.

I was making the case against the Rex hire from the beginning and I was roundly criticized here. I'm not gloating but I don't understand how so many were fooled.

I didn't want him here either and I predicted the defense would take a step backward.

Gotta believe everything the jets fans were telling us about Rex - he is all talk. He has done NOTHING to prove that he has any business being a HC in the NFL. Leave him over there and bring Schwarts back. Don't even get me started on EJ.

Well considering we left our starters on offense in Buffalo because they are all hurt, maybe you should consider that a little

look on the bright side. We are putting ourselves in a great position to draft a QB.

Except we'll blow that with just enough lousy wins down the road to end up with a pick right behind the last good QB.

The tickets were sold in anticipation of winning. Long term, which is how you look at $1.4 billion investments, winning has to be part of the equation. (I'm glad this is a little more than just an investment for them.) Rex is not winning as much as a good coach would with this talent, injuries or not.

the pattern indicating Marrone maybe the better head coach is a head scratcher!

but it does appear to be true. Marrone had the organizational ability to assemble a coaching staff and produce a product on the field through discipline and ability. Ryan has none of that organization and instead of utilizing his abilities he puts it on those in his pyramid. This is why it was said that he threw guys under the bus in NY; Marrone made the decisions and when he gets to be a HC again, with the right staff, will succeed. Ryan, unfortunately, will not.

If I'm Pegs, I bring Jim Schwartz back as HC & demote Rex if not fire - plain & simple.

Not me. Schwartz is not the answer here.

I let Whaley go and then hire an experienced football man with a winning track record. Let him deal with Rex. Most likely Rex would be gone quickly and the new GM will be responsible for hiring the coach.

Terry and Kim and Brandon should not be hiring the next coach.

Let Whaley go, that is Step One.

Well considering we left our starters on offense in Buffalo because they are all hurt, maybe you should consider that a little

Really? Now you sound like Rex.

Is there much difference between Kwandjo and Henderson? Not really.

Between Urbik and Miller? Miller is a slight upgrade but making rookie mistakes too.

Yes, we are missing Watkins and Tyrod, that is legit but really we lost to the 30th ranked team in the league.

I think Harvin is a waste. We are better with the guys we played today.

I thought that Fred Jackson and Cassel were useful veteran players to have around but the powers the be let them go.