Watkins, Williams, Harvin all out for sunday at Jags

GoBills!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop saying Sammy is injury prone. You can't draw that conclusion for at least 15 or 20 years. Also not his fault he's the only WR in league history to get doubled.

This is his seventh injury in 20 games. That's not injury prone?? LOL!​

He is cut from the same piece of glass as Goodwin.

Edited by Azucho98

We should replace the strength and conditioning coaches. The only reason a team gets this many injuries is they are getting physically overpowered, all except for Watkins ,who trips on his own shoe laces and sprains an ankle. What a bust.

Huh? And williams, who was rolled up on. Nothing to do with being overpowered. And the concussions have nothing to do with being overpowered. So yeah.

Huh? And williams, who was rolled up on. Nothing to do with being overpowered. And the concussions have nothing to do with being overpowered. So yeah.

Don't feed the trolls. 70,000 fans were chanting Sammy after he scored the touchdown yesterday. These people just want to bring everyone else down.

I might guess that concussion protocol that goes into a 4th week is a bit concerning Leroi. If he still dicked up , do you want to line him up and be the one that allowed him to play that One Last time?

Possibly i am overly cautious.
but i am concerned about the kid long term. sure as hell wish he were playing though.

I might guess that concussion protocol that goes into a 4th week is a bit concerning Leroi. If he still dicked up , do you want to line him up and be the one that allowed him to play that One Last time?

but i am concerned about the kid long term. sure as hell wish he were playing though.

That's brand new information!!! ;)

it was just a joke related to your bolded comment above

I did not inflate nor deflate that comment. It was Brady. or KOKBILLS

nice retort Yolo : )

keep in mind, i am all about having fun with words. I will never take offense.

:nana:

Edited by 3rdand12

Unfortunately Bills don't have Fuellen to release for roster space. I'm guessing this is why they signed Denarius Moore. Let's see him flash his sporadic highlights for a week.

Isn't Moore the guy who scored like 4 TDs on the bills as a rookie with Oakland 4-5 years back??

Teams are taking concussion protocol much more seriously then they have in past seasons. Luke Kuechly was concussed in week one and wasn't OKed to return until this week.

You can read about it here, http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4658107-luke-kuechly-concussion-protocol-details-cleared-panthers-seahawks

I would never think this team would be so thankful to get a 5th round rookie RB back into the lineup. Especially with the skill position talent they had entering the season.

I bet most people wouldn't have thought that heading into the season. Funny how things change when guys get on the field in meaningful action. Karlos has played well above his draft slot so far, no disputing that.