Watkins, Williams, Harvin all out for sunday at Jags

GoBills!

yup. luckily we have clay, and then a game breaker like shady. itll likely be a day where we have to have 8-10 play drives and not as much big chunk yardage, but we may still see some chunks.

Clay's going to draw a lot of attention. We'll see if the Bills can design ways to get him the ball or if they just let the defense dictate that he's going to be a non-factor as they apparently do with Sammy.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFT had an article about how the Ravens should deal Steve smith if he's retiring after this season.

Not normally one to look at those angles but if eating just the pro-rated portion of a $3m salary (so about $2m cap hit).... And if worried about Sammy and/or harvin.... And having tyrod familiar with him and a bye week- it would be the type of call i wouldn't mind Doug making to see the cost (mid to late round pick)

Edited by NoSaint

PFT had an article about how the Ravens should deal Steve smith if he's retiring after this season.

Not normally one to look at those angles but if eating just the pro-rated portion of a $3m salary (so about $2m cap hit).... And if worried about Sammy and/or harvin.... And having tyrod familiar with him and a bye week- it would be the type of call i wouldn't mind Doug making to see the cost (mid to late round pick)

That's not a bad idea. Wonder would he be willing to come here.

GO BILLS!!!

5th or later I would do it...assuming we beat Jacksonville. Steve Smith has been amazing this year.

5th or later I would do it...assuming we beat Jacksonville. Steve Smith has been amazing this year.

If just a 10 game rental (limited value to the recipient), and being dealt from a team that is essentially out of the playoffs (limited value to the dealer), I'd imagine it wouldn't be a high price.....

Probably not a reality but as the random shots in the dark go, it seemed more reasonable than most

Edited by NoSaint

I dont think that it was a hernia, was it? To the best of my knowledge his nuts were twisted or something like that.

it wasn't confirmed other than it was not his appendix. Most thought it was what you said based on secrecy and Rex "sensitive" comments.

A request: Can we stop putting "Williams" in Bills headlines and thread titles? When half the team is named Williams, it is not that helpful.

except that half of the Williams are indeed out :(