EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

R

Relevant is the fact that it's football **** happens. If the defense plays well last two weeks we win. Relevant is the fact that we were down 27-3 with a makeshift offensive line, a makeshift set of receivers, and our BACKUP quarterback and we had a 31-27 lead with 2 minutes left and a 3rd and 15.

I'll take that kind of fight from a back up quarterback any day. Show some semblance of intelligence. Yes he sucked and made plays that costed us. But he also put us in a position to win that game.

The defense dominated all game. EJ put us in position to lose, almost brought us back, then lost us the game. He blows dude.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R

Relevant is the fact that it's football **** happens. If the defense plays well last two weeks we win. Relevant is the fact that we were down 27-3 with a makeshift offensive line, a makeshift set of receivers, and our BACKUP quarterback and we had a 31-27 lead with 2 minutes left and a 3rd and 15.

I'll take that kind of fight from a back up quarterback any day. Show some semblance of intelligence. Yes he sucked and made plays that costed us. But he also put us in a position to win that game.

Stop. Just please stop.

R

How many points against were completely his fault? He had negative value against a terrible team.

I am here to admit that cutting Cassel, and keeping EJM was a mistake. Not because Cassel is any good, but EJM is not fit for the NFL. He crumbled.

I just think it's zero sum. They're both crap and least they got something for Cassel. It's easy to hate on EJ (very easy), but EJ being bad doesn't make Cassel any better. They are both well below average and can't be relied on to win games.

R

Laughable! Welcome to football. You should watch more of it.

R

He also should have been picked in the EZ on the first possession of the second half and fumbled on his side of the field later because of how he handled the ball. The Bills were fortunate to recover. He got a bit lucky in the second half, basically.

But he also put us in a position to win that game.

WTF?

He put us in a 24 point deficit, pretty much all on his own. Lol

The defense put us in position to win by shutting out the Jags for the next 2 quarters so that the offense could come back.

Smh at some fans here.

He also should have been picked in the EZ on the first possession of the second half and fumbled on his side of the field later because of how he handled the ball. The Bills were fortunate to recover. He got a bit lucky in the second half, basically.

If we're going into should'ves then the defense should've had four picks or so through out the game that were dropped or just not heads up plays.

I'm not arguing that EJ played well or that he should start. But, to say that he shouldn't be on an NFL roster is laughable.

I don't want him starting at this point in time, like I had previously said. He's a bust in terms of NFL because he is a first round pick and nowadays they're expected to start right away. But I would not feel uncomfortable with him as my BACK UP (a person who isn't even supposed to play. The second best QB on the team)

WTF?

He put us in a 24 point deficit, pretty much all on his own. Lol

The defense put us in position to win by shutting out the Jags for the next 2 quarters so that the offense could come back.

Smh at some fans here.

I said that. It's funny it's like republicans you are either very far left on EJ or so far right that you can't even see anything else.

He made plays to lose us that game. 21 points in that game on the other side were attributed to him making stupid mistakes. However, did him or the team quit? The defense made stops they needed to (other than the last one) and EJ drove the guys down the field. He hit two nice touchdown passes.

If we're going into should'ves then the defense should've had four picks or so through out the game that were dropped or just not heads up plays.

I'm not arguing that EJ played well or that he should start. But, to say that he shouldn't be on an NFL roster is laughable.

I don't want him starting at this point in time, like I had previously said. He's a bust in terms of NFL because he is a first round pick and nowadays they're expected to start right away. But I would not feel uncomfortable with him as my BACK UP (a person who isn't even supposed to play. The second best QB on the team)

I said that. It's funny it's like republicans you are either very far left on EJ or so far right that you can't even see anything else.

He made plays to lose us that game. 21 points in that game on the other side were attributed to him making stupid mistakes. However, did him or the team quit? The defense made stops they needed to (other than the last one) and EJ drove the guys down the field. He hit two nice touchdown passes.

You feel comfortable with a backup who turns it over 3 times in the span of 5 minutes, resulting in a 21 point swing?

Sheesh.

I was just thinking this. He had a horrible quarter of football. No one can argue that, but he also did thing you want in a QB, show heart and to keep fighting.

Also, people seem to forget that Marrone and Hackett probably provided some pointers on how to fluster him. The Bills and he over came that enough to put the team in the lead.