EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else still like EJ? Too soon to give up on him? Where are the EJ lovers now?

Anyone who has defended ej over the last two years needs to not only question their football knowledge but their overall decision making capabilities.

Yes sir. They need to be publicly shamed at this point

Anyone who has defended ej over the last two years needs to not only question their football knowledge but their overall decision making capabilities.

They should have their voting rights revoked. This is who he is, and they defended him anyway because they don't actually watch the games.

I think we should just go ahead and cut his ass immediately after this game if he doesn't come back and win. Down 17 to the Jags w/ a half to go...win and you can continue to collect checks on bench...lose and career is over.

I haven't liked EJ since his college days, and didn't like the pick when me made it. That said, I held out a little bit of hope until today. EJ has a bunch of qualities that you like to see in your starting QB, but he's just not going to make it. He just needs too much improvement in key areas of the game, and his ceiling isn't high enough to warrant all the losing that it would take to get him the experience he needs to even possibly overcome them.

The EJ supporters will point to the injuries, and that's not without some merit, but he's been the same QB every time he has played, no matter who has been in the game. Flashes of excellence with a whole lot of WTF thrown in. We need to move on from him, even as a backup. And yes, I'll stick to this opinion even if he manages an improbable comeback in this game.

If EJ comes back to lead to a victory all will be forgiven......

From some maybe, but not from me.

Well..... at least I'll never have to listen to someone tell me how EJ should start and never got a fair chance.

Yeah. Even the homiest of homers must finally get itnow. Not an NFL QB... at all.

Hope he pulls some type of miracle in the second half here.

Really wish we would have kept cassel.