So Here's A Hypothetical For You ...

T master

OTOH if EJ craps the bed. Throws dirt balls, and generally sucks, he will be writing his epitaph today.

I agree, so really there is more pressure on EJ in this game than he will ever have in his career. No one mentions the Bengal defense is 6th in the league in sacks. Against our line, that says it all.

It was the worst of threads, it was the best of thr......no, wait. It was just the worst of threads. You are a terrible human being for doing this.

Okay, This week the Bills are going up against a 5 & 0 team (the Bengals) that has been pasting every one they come up against . Their offense is ranked number 2 in the league

The Bills are going to start EJ this week due to Tyrods injury .

If EJ goes into this game & continues on the path that he started this preseason & lets say throws for 325 yds. throws for 3 TD's & runs for 65 yds & winds up beating the Bengals handily then what ?

Is EJ coming into what they thought he would be when they drafted him & a full blown QB controversy starts in the fans minds when Tyrod comes back the following week ?

When EJ went in last week for the one play when Tyrod went out i found myself saying "COME ON EJ Show them what you got" I was hoping that if Tyrod stayed out EJ would come in take command & shred the Titans.

Well i was just thinking along the line of a hypothetical question . We have been with out a good QB for so long the way the Bills luck runs this is something that could happen & put another huge thing on the to do list for Whaley & Rex .

Well have fun with it Bills fans, while only time will tell if this is in fact something that comes to be or not ...

Edited by BarleyNY

EJ had enough time last year to prove whether or not he was an NFL qb. Preseason means nothing. I hope im wrong but ej could be another Rob Johnson.

Tyrod=Flutie

EJ=RJ

EJ is nowhere near the passer Rob Johnson was. RJs issue was mainly with his internal clock. It wasn't exactly a fine Swiss piece. He had a 3 second brain in a two second game, but he had a hell of an arm. A great practice QB, but once you took the red jersey off him he was exposed. If EJM had RJs accuracy and arm, the Bills would have their franchise QB