FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Herron? - is this an NFL RB?

Who's next?

Will there be a curse of Freddy, never allowing us the pleasure of a great back the same way we suffered after Flutie was released. Cutting Fred was bad karma. Say it ain't so, but damn I would have loved me some Freddy in this backfield the last few weeks

Edited by BillsRdue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if the stats support this, but I just think it's the most injury prone position. Our RBs like you said, Charles IR for KC, Dunbar IR in Dallas, marshawn missing games, foster, etc. AP had ACL, Gurley did coming out of college. Those guys get serious contact on most plays, even if not running blocking bigger linemen and LBs. And they dont have the same rules protections as QBs and WRs

Edited by JTSP

FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Who's next?

Will there be a curse of Freddy, never allowing us the pleasure of a great back the same way we suffered after Flutie was released. Cutting Fred was bad karma. Say it ain't so, but damn I would have loved me some Freddy in this backfield the last few weeks

Go ahead count the running backs on the injury report. Did the Freddie curse reach kc too?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Freddy was hurt right before he left here so it can't be the curse of Freddie. The Bills have been cursed since the Music City Miracle......

I have no idea why they didn't bring back Bryce Brown.....at least he knows the offense somewhat.

Edited by Azucho98

FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Who's next?

I blame it all on the supermoon last month.