Give Dick LeBeau an extra week and see what happens.....

Sure, we played a lousy game on offense. With the exception of Tyrod's great runs, there was little accomplished. Here's why: The Titans have Dick LeBeau running their defense. He's a genius. He had two full weeks to prepare for the Bills, and he had us contained. As you know, 3 of the past 4 games were against teams with extra time.

Give Bellichek 3 extra days.......or Tom Coughlin, for that matter. See what they did?

It's BS that the schedulers keep doing that to us.

Factor in the extra rest for the players. What football player wouldn't like an extra week off between games?

My theory is this: Had we played the Titans without the bye, we would have won by at least 7. It's just a theory.

negativity!

that's never lost us a game. but playing poorly does. if we lose it's not going to be the refs fault or the other team having extra rest or this or that. let's see what this team is all about and how we stack up to supposedly the 2nd best team in the AFC. we better be clicking on all cylinders. we are out of excuses. time to win

We were tired from facing teams with extra rest

:thumbsup:

Color me stupid, foolish, and/or naive but I do think The Bills can beat Cincy. They're a very good team, but it will be a test for them as well as The Bills. If the Bengals are an elite team, this is the kind of game they should win - on the road against a good to very good team. Let's see how things are after the smoke clears next Sunday.

Edited by Nanker

Sure, we played a lousy game on offense. With the exception of Tyrod's great runs, there was little accomplished. Here's why: The Titans have Dick LeBeau running their defense. He's a genius. He had two full weeks to prepare for the Bills, and he had us contained. As you know, 3 of the past 4 games were against teams with extra time.

Give Bellichek 3 extra days.......or Tom Coughlin, for that matter. See what they did?

Factor in the extra rest for the players. What football player wouldn't like an extra week off between games?

My theory is this: Had we played the Titans without the bye, we would have won by at least 7. It's just a theory.

Agreed.

Even without the extra days, I knew he was going to have that defense ready to roll. The Titans have the No. 3 defense in the NFL yardage-wise, and No. 1 defense in the NFL against the pass.

Color me stupid, foolish, and/or naive but I do think The Bills can beat Cincy. They're a very good team, but it will be a test for them as well as The Bills. If the Bengals are an elite team, this is the kind of game they should win - on the road against a good to very good team. Let's see how things are after the smoke clears next Sunday.

the bengals have been an elite roster that underperforms for a long time. this is the type of game they need to start winning with some regularity to join the ranks of the pats.

These are good points. We faced 3 teams with defensive masterminds who were given extra preparation time.

But it's the luck of the draw. Good teams overcome bad luck. Let's see how the next few games work out.

Is that the last time this year we face someone coming off extra rest? The number of times this has happened to us the past 3 season is ridiculous. I am not making an excuse of it - but that kind of thing should really be much more regulated by the league schedulers.

Is that the last time this year we face someone coming off extra rest? The number of times this has happened to us the past 3 season is ridiculous. I am not making an excuse of it - but that kind of thing should really be much more regulated by the league schedulers.

i believe we have one more - Dallas

Agreed.

Even without the extra days, I knew he was going to have that defense ready to roll. The Titans have the No. 3 defense in the NFL yardage-wise, and No. 1 defense in the NFL against the pass.

The game was much like many the Bills have lost over the years. Were other teams faulted for beating the Bills under similar conditions? No, they simply walked away with a W as we did. I simply hope the Bills win and I don't much care if they are ugly wins or blowouts. The path to the playoffs will include some ugly wins.

The game was much like many the Bills have lost over the years. Were other teams faulted for beating the Bills under similar conditions? No, they simply walked away with a W as we did. I simply hope the Bills win and I don't much care if they are ugly wins or blowouts. The path to the playoffs will include some ugly wins.

Agreed. The Pats have pulled out many fugly games over the years…every win was not a thing of beauty.

Exactly. Guys like Romo and Brady laughing up in their post game pressers at the improbable way they beat us.

Now we can do some of that laughing,

Agreed.

Gotta respect that Dick.

seriously though. the Man knows his way around a football field.

i suspected a tough game, much like the Giants. This is one of the reasons i consider this game a solid win. Tough assed team ready to play.

Coaching skill and experience factor heavy for me when scouting the up coming game.

absurd! The guys at the Top want to make the Bills earn penny, every inch. But we gotta let it go

Check the wristband Bill and read it back to us. :thumbsup:

you seem to be bit proud if i read behind the lines ; )

If that's the case. then well done. little bit of team character is what ya had right there against them titans. for sure.

The ship is coming around, albeit slowly.