Whisenpunt gave us the game

We were lucky that Whisenpunt was on the other sideline.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 2 from Buf 3 (kicked FG)

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

Given how our O was going 3 and out, he should have gone for it more. Thank the adolescent Jesus that we had a kitty coach for the Titians.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

Given how our O was going 3 and out, he should have gone for it more. Thank the adolescent Jesus that we had a kitty coach for the Titians.

Yup. He is an awful HC.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

That first one was a gift from the gods ... I think they netted 20 yards on that punt. Totally gutless punting from the opponent's 36 with 2 yards to go. Thanks Whisenpunt!

Didn't he get the Cardinals to the Supe Bowl? That's one more Super Bowl that Rex made it to.

They were 9-7, and Warner got them there.

It really was. He's a terrible HC to me. You don't punt at home when driving at the 36. It's a no brainer. He had an inferior team beating a better team most of the game, so he gets some credit, but he's simply not a good coach.

As I said elsewhere, the ghost of Gregg Williams lingers in Nashville.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

Yep, truly awful game-day decision making. Reminded me of the gift Ron Rivera gave us two years ago by kicking a fg to go up 6, instead of having Cam run a 6 inch sneak to ice the game. When will they learn??

Gregg Easterbrook too. The otherwise insufferable Mr. Easterbrook will have a point when he leads with his "when I saw the punter trot out onto the field on a 4th and 2 at the Bills 36 I wrote "game over" in my notebook."

lol I haven't read his stuff in a long time. Does he still detest blitzing too?