Whisenpunt gave us the game

We were lucky that Whisenpunt was on the other sideline.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 2 from Buf 3 (kicked FG)

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

Given how our O was going 3 and out, he should have gone for it more. Thank the adolescent Jesus that we had a kitty coach for the Titians.

yea they were marching it up and down the field, why wouldnt you go for it ?

oh thats right they weren't moving it anywhere

He was conservative, for sure.

But, in hindsight, he played it pretty well. They have a rookie QB and their defense was on fire. I think they wanted to control the ball, win field position, and grind it out. It basically worked, except for TT converting a 3rd and 25, and a bomb to Hogan, of all people.

edit: consider this too: Whiz bet against the Bills going on two 80-yard TD drives in the 4th quarter. That was a pretty good bet, given how bad the offense was. The Bills just defied the odds.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

He was conservative, for sure.

But, in hindsight, he played it pretty well. They have a rookie QB and their defense was on fire. I think they wanted to control the ball, win field position, and grind it out. It basically worked, except for TT converting a 3rd and 25, and a bomb to Hogan, of all people.

edit: consider this too: Whiz bet against the Bills going on two 80-yard TD drives in the 4th quarter. That was a pretty good bet, given how bad the offense was. The Bills just defied the odds.

As I've said elsewhere, Hogan is better than people give him credit for. Put him on the Pats and you'll see how solid he really is. ;)

As I've said elsewhere, Hogan is better than people give him credit for. Put him on the Pats and you'll see how solid he really is. ;)

He made a very good catch for the TD that he needs to make but wasn't so easy being low. Very nice catch. The bomb was right in his hands on the dead run. It's a HUGE play in the game and I give him credit for it. But he didn't do anything special on it. He also made an important third down catch earlier for a first down. Very good game for Hogan and we needed him.

We were lucky that Whisenpunt was on the other sideline.

4th and 2 from Buf 36

4th and 9 from Buf 48

4th and 2 from Buf 3 (kicked FG)

4th and 7 from Ten 45

4th and 2 from Buf 39

Given how our O was going 3 and out, he should have gone for it more. Thank the adolescent Jesus that we had a kitty coach for the Titians.

I mean, some of those, everybody is punting but exhibit A, punting is my third option, exhibit B was a laughingstock and exhibit E, if I recall, that was a closer call. But on the first two, the man had no testicles.

The Titans also called 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter. Just terrible.

That was huge too. I was noting it at the time. Lazy timeouts too.

He made a very good catch for the TD that he needs to make but wasn't so easy being low. Very nice catch. The bomb was right in his hands on the dead run. It's a HUGE play in the game and I give him credit for it. But he didn't do anything special on it. He also made an important third down catch earlier for a first down. Very good game for Hogan and we needed him.

.. Except for the fact that the db arm-barred his right arm for about the last ten yards before the catch of the bomb. Watch it again.

That is 3 huge plays in a game that lacked any semblance of offense. Hogan was the best WR on the field yesterday. The disappointment was that Harvin did not show up. With Clay having a huge game last week, it was only natural that he was going to be double-teamed. That should have let Harvin to make plays and he had zero catches to show for it.

.. Except for the fact that the db arm-barred his right arm for about the last ten yards before the catch of the bomb. Watch it again.

I saw it. He did what he should have done and what a decent WR is expected to do. That stuff happens all the time. I'm thrilled he was on our team today because he made two huge plays, and another first down play, (as well as a couple decent blocks). He came up big when we needed him and he deserves credit. It was a perfect pass.

That is 3 huge plays in a game that lacked any semblance of offense. Hogan was the best WR on the field yesterday. The disappointment was that Harvin did not show up. With Clay having a huge game last week, it was only natural that he was going to be double-teamed. That should have let Harvin to make plays and he had zero catches to show for it.

Yep. He was our best WR performer today.

The Titans also called 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter. Just terrible.

This was huge and noted it to my buds when it happened.

Kneeling that B word out with 1: to go was awesome.

Bills won a pillow fight today. But it counts the same as any W.