Titans trolling the Bills? Team tweeting about MCM.

YoloinOhio

I picked that height (bottom of ball at bottom of Wycheks foot) based on the other perspectives and matched it to the height of the catch.

Take a look at the 4 images and THEN tell me what you think.

post-10620-0-61026400-1444423592_thumb.jpg

post-10620-0-09049500-1444423598_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never thought it was definitely backwards. I have always thought it was as close to perfectly straight as humanly possible. One thing is for certain: it wasn't definitely forward. It was pretty much the classic case of inconclusive. It would have been insane and the wrong call for the refs to overturn it. That's it.

Exactly.

To go to the next level- The game wasn't won and lost on whether it was 1 inch forward or 2 inches backwards.... As much as it sucks here, short of being definitively forward I'm probably for letting that play continue and the players settle it on the field than a whistle being blown there.

Edited by NoSaint

What a bunch of maroons. It was a forward pass!!! A FORWARD PASS!!! :censored::censored: :censored: :censored:

It really was, and it's so easy to prove using simple geometry, yet I've seen no one do it the way that I'm talking about. It's crystal clear.

Exactly.

To go to the next level- The game wasn't won and lost on whether it was 1 inch forward or 2 inches backwards.... As much as it sucks here, short of being definitively forward I'm probably for letting that play continue and the players settle it on the field than a whistle being blown there.

It was more than that, at least half-a-yard.

It always seems to be general knowledge amongst us Bills fans that had we won that game we would have been in the Super Bowl. It makes sense given the fact that the Titans made the Super Bowl, and the AFC was relatively weak. However, no matter how great our D was that year we had Rob freaking Johnson at QB. The Titans had Steve McNair. Although Johnson played competently in Tennessee, does no one remember the horrifying play he was capable of? Maybe it's always been my coping mechanism for the Music City Miracle, but I truly believe it. We worry about our offense going into this game, but I'll take TT over RJ everyday.

It really was, and it's so easy to prove using simple geometry, yet I've seen no one do it the way that I'm talking about. It's crystal clear.

It was more than that, at least half-a-yard.

If you think it's "crystal clear" that it was a forward pass by "at least a half a yard" you are simply seeing something that isn't there. But if that's what helps you sleep at night.

I picked that height (bottom of ball at bottom of Wycheks foot) based on the other perspectives and matched it to the height of the catch.

Take a look at the 4 images and THEN tell me what you think.

I think inconclusive. In no way was there enough evidence to overturn the call. If it was called a forward pass on the field I think it also would have stood. But I think there would have been more of a case to overturn it if it was called a forward pass because it looks to be perfectly straight, which is a lateral.

Jim Kelly wouldn't change a thing. That was Frank Reich's day.

Best image I can find of it.

903580-1.jpg?w=600&h=853

People seem to think it's a legal pass based on this picture. What is the rule here? The ball is clearly released in front of the player who passed it and ends up in front of him. Isn't a legal pass a pass that ends up behind the player who threw it? If so, this is clearly a forward pass. Can anyone clarify the rule?

People seem to think it's a legal pass based on this picture. What is the rule here? The ball is clearly released in front of the player who passed it and ends up in front of him. Isn't a legal pass a pass that ends up behind the player who threw it? If so, this is clearly a forward pass. Can anyone clarify the rule?

Point of release vs catch.

I want you to get these !@#$s where they breathe! I want you to find these nancy-boys Frank Wychek and Kevin Dyson, I want them DEAD! I want their families DEAD! I want their houses burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

Edited by Freddie's Dead

I want you to get these !@#$s where they breathe! I want you to find these nancy-boys Frank Wychek and Kevin Dyson, I want them DEAD! I want their families DEAD! I want their houses burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

Is Kromer coming back this week ?

Nope. He'll be back for the Jags game.

dry wit by you?

I was responding to Freddies Dead uplifting comments :flirt:

Don't the TN Titans hold the record for being the team who have the worst comeback against them? Oh wait, they were the Houston Oilers, somebody elses team TN stole.

Is that like have two daddy's and not knowing which one is really yours... Because your mutha was a cheating whore.

oh thats nice. Talk about my Mom in front of everyone.

I loved those Houston oilers. even saw them play the Bills one time from the end zone. They lost. but..