Encouragement and concerns going into Tennessee

YoloinOhio

Encouragement and concerns going into Tennesee  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest concern going into Tennessee?

• Self-inflicted penalties
    • DL getting to Mariota
    • Secondary covering WRs and TEs
    • Stopping the run
    • Performance of Tyrod Taylor
    • Potentially not having Watkins
    • The Boom, Boobie and Wood show at RB
    • Bills OL vs Titans DL
    • Coaching
    • Refs
    • Playing on the road
    • Kicking game
    • Titans having extra week of prep/rest
    • Other
  2. 2. What is most encouraging this week going into Tennessee?

• Return of John Miller at RG
    • Return of Aaron Williams at S
    • Mariota 4th slowest time in the league to get the ball out
    • Playing a rookie QB
    • Potential return of Watkins
    • Addition of Denarius Moore at PR/WR
    • Other

As much as sammy coming back would help, I think having Miller back on the line is where they really needed the help last week. Should be a better running game and pass protection with him in.

And as always, worried about the bills shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and then trying to clean the wound with another bullet.

Self inflicted penalties will be my biggest concern in nearly every game because they are more talented than the other team. Stop hurting themselves and they should win most games.

Biggest encouragement is Mariota's slow release time. Our DL is going to have a great game.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I'm concerned about the running game not being able to get going which puts it all on T-Mobile's shoulders. I will be happy to see Aaron Williams back out there flying around again though.

Three games out of five, the other team has extra time to prepare. Seriously?

Doesn't happen again until Week 16 against Dallas.

However, after our bye, we play Miami, who's coming off 10 days rest.

On the plus side, we get NE after 11 days rest.

We get zero games against short-week opponents though, whereas we have to travel to Tennessee for a 3rd consecutive road game on the short week after our MNF game against NE.

Hopefully one of the three stooges can be productive running, I'm not sure if I trust our offense being forced to throw it 50 times.

On the other side, it's always nice to play a rookie QB, hopefully he doesn't have a breakout game against us :lol:

Hopefully one of the three stooges can be productive running, I'm not sure if I trust our offense being forced to throw it 50 times.

On the other side, it's always nice to play a rookie QB, hopefully he doesn't have a breakout game against us :lol:

He has already had a breakout game. He now has to "fight the film" as they say.

I'm worried about the run game since it struggled even with Karlos last week. Without both Karlos and Shady...

But the fact that Mariota is the 4th longest to hold the ball, coupled with the fact that some not terribly good teams have been pounding the snot out of him makes me think it's a good game to get back on track.

I voted coaching and the return of A Williams.

Coaching because I have great respect for Dick Lebeau and he has had two weeks to to prepare to face a QB playing just his fifth game in the league and I am not convinced that Roman is a good chess player after that disaster of a two minute drill last Sunday.

The return of A Williams because so much of Rex's schemes depend on stellar safety play. I think the athletic combo of Williams and Graham together gives Rex the flexibility he prefers.

GO BILLS!!!