McDonald's Breakfast all day

justnzane

Back in the day I used to crack 40 dozens eggs every morning for Hardee's breakfast. They made their biscuits from scratch too.

Worked at DQ and BK for a while too back then. Both use the Niecomatic Broilers to cook their burgers, grilled chicken, and toast their buns. Pretty slick little machine. Although we use to use steamers at DQ quite a bit. I can remember resucitating 5 and 6 hour old hot dogs with those things.

I love me some Mickey D's sausage-egg-cheese biscuit sandwich. I crush two of them with an orange juice and I'm ready to conquer the world.

Just be careful there Junior, age sneeks up on you! You are 10 years younger than me... 10 years ago, I thought the same as you... Then I couldn't conquer the doorway before too soon. I haven't been to McD's in about a year! :cry:

My name is EiL... And I am a reformed eater! LoL... Resident killjoy too! :nana::nana:

I used to work at McDonalds....stay away from the egg mcmuffin...the egg is sliced from a tube and put on the grill

CBF

I used to also, but we cracked fresh eggs and put them into a circular thing that kept them looking like they came out of a tube. They did not.

What's wrong with cracking a few eggs and throwing an english muffin in the toaster at home?

I make them at home all the time. They're insanely better. Crisp english muffin, extra sharp cheddar, and thick cut Canadian bacon!

I used to also, but we cracked fresh eggs and put them into a circular thing that kept them looking like they came out of a tube. They did not.

Yep, it's been a while since I worked there, but it was regular eggs at the time. Tube thing sounds fake.

I make them at home all the time. They're insanely better. Crisp english muffin, extra sharp cheddar, and thick cut Canadian bacon!

Yep, it's been a while since I worked there, but it was regular eggs at the time. Tube thing sounds fake.

Times must have changed.

Mind you it was 15 years ago roughly when I worked there so maybe its changed or maybe us Canadians are just too damn lazy to crack an egg.

Or my franchise owner was an awful person

We used to use something like this...

danaegcoverphoto.png?itok=D0U9rCox

CBF

Times must have changed.

Mind you it was 15 years ago roughly when I worked there so maybe its changed or maybe us Canadians are just too damn lazy to crack an egg.

Or my franchise owner was an awful person

We used to use something like this...

danaegcoverphoto.png?itok=D0U9rCox

CBF

That's not right. Eggs weren't meant to look like Bananas.