Bills fans should be ashamed of themselves!!!

flomoe

? Who is suggesting denying anyone a purchase? I simply said that I hate the practice of giving ST holders first crack at single game tickets, as many end up on the secondary market to defray part of their ST costs. This opposed to Bills fans who can only afford to buy tickets to a couple games or can only attend a few. The secondary market is at an inflated price and many out of town fans are more able to buy those seats as they can't get a ticket to see their team at home . Teams such as NYG and NE come to mind. Single game seats would at least be more likely to end up in the hands of Bills fans if they went on sale to the general public.

Nonsense. You know how you sell more season tickets? You incentivize people to purchase them by offering little perks like that among other things like first dibs on playoff tickets if we ever get there again. And first dibs on big concerts that come through town.

And not only that, but as a season ticket holder I like to pick up extra seats for certain games so I can bring other friends to those games. And I appreciate the fact that I get a shot to buy the better seats before they go on sale to the general public.

My friends and I also like to attend some Bills away games. And I appreciate the fact that I can just go online and buy tickets to go see my team play on the road. I don't care if the people releasing those tickets for the other team are season ticket holders for that team or somebody else. Who cares? I think you are just mad that you aren't a season ticket holder. And there is a way to fix that. Welcome aboard. We'll see you in the stands next year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of Giants fans in Rochester, cuse Albany etc. I'm not surprised they showed up in big numbers, I'd much rather see a game in orchard park than jersey, wouldn't you?

The biggest issue is we seem to have major discipline/penalty problems and our offensive production appears tied to McCoy and Sammy who probably won't be fully healthy all season.

We have bigger concerns than giants fans I'm afraid.

I flew in from out of town to see a Bills game. I parked in a private lot full of Bills fans, but also nearly half full of giant fans. I sat in a season ticket holder section, though with 60,000 season tickets sold, one would think most is the stadium is that, that was heavily outnumbered by Giants fans.

How does this happen with a team supposedly on the rise, selling 60,000 season tickets and on an afternoon that wasn't inclement?

Every a-hole that sold their ticket should have to turn in their fan card immediately! That was an absolutely disgusting display of fanhood, just to make a few bucks.

There are alot of True fans out there that will take those seats when they become available instead of the greedy asses that buy them and then sell them off to the opposing team!

Just stop already. I, like many are season ticket holders and we were there. That said people are growing tired of Rex's bs already. Honestly next home game should be empty to send a statement. We will be 16 years of no playoffs---bank on it. If I decide to sell my tix if im unable to attend I will sell them to whoever I damn well please. If you dont like it too bad its a free country.

Screw the OP and his whining. I first bought season tickets, during the Chan Gailey era, to help keep this team afloat, while I lived FIVE STATES AWAY. You're welcome.

People can do what they wish with their tickets. Quit your b*tching.

Edited by jimmy10

Screw the OP and his whining. I first bought season tickets, during the Chan Gailey era, to help keep this team afloat, while I lived FIVE STATES AWAY. You're welcome.

This

Furthermore, "Real Bills Fans" (the types who have never set foot outside Erie County their whole lives) took it upon themselves to spew the same garbage as the OP to my buddies sitting near me who are Giants fans. Yeah, I went to college at a SUNY and became very good friends with Jets and Giants fans from downstate. Sometime they come with me to games. Deal with it.

My buds were respectful and well-behaved. And yet took a litany of sh*t from these schlubs sitting in front of them. THOSE are the "Bills fans" that should be ashamed of themselves.

You love when our awesome tailgating gets national publicity and yet pitch a hyper tizzy fit when visiting fans actually show up? Go jump in a lake.

Thank you. Seriously.

In really not sure if OP is just trolling.

Furthermore, "Real Bills Fans" (the types who have never set foot outside Erie County their whole lives) took it upon themselves to spew the same garbage as the OP to my buddies sitting near me who are Giants fans. Yeah, I went to college at a SUNY and became very good friends with Jets and Giants fans from downstate. Sometime they come with me to games. Deal with it.

My buds were respectful and well-behaved. And yet took a litany of sh*t from these schlubs sitting in front of them. THOSE are the "Bills fans" that should be ashamed of themselves.

You love when our awesome tailgating gets national publicity and yet pitch a hyper tizzy fit when visiting fans actually show up? Go jump in a lake.

You made me LOL. Thanks for the uplifter on this down Monday.

The one thing I was disappointed with in the fans this last game is that when the other team is in hurry up you have to start making noise as soon as the previous tackle is made and the refs spot the ball. The other team is at the line of scrimmage calling signals already.

It seemed like it took the fans way too long to get their "loud" on. We still disrupted some plays but it could have been way better. The same issue happened in the Patriots game too.

It seemed like whenever the other team got one first down, it took the wind out of the fans' sails (as if the fans expected the other team to never get a first down). As soon as the ball was spotted I would be trying to get loud and I would feel like an idiot because me and only a very tiny percentage of fans would be yelling at the time Eli was actually barking out calls. Fans need to get loud much sooner when the other team is in hurry up. I thought Bills fans were smarter and more motivated to actually help their team than that. Count me as disappointed.

The one thing I was disappointed with in the fans this last game is that when the other team is in hurry up you have to start making noise as soon as the previous tackle is made and the refs spot the ball. The other team is at the line of scrimmage calling signals already.

I've noticed that for years. Even in normal plays, people should be screaming as soon as the play is done, so when they are in a huddle they can't hear each other. Yet we always wait till the huddle breaks before starting to yell.

For a lot of Giants fans, this was probably one of the more inexpensive way to enjoy a game at the opposition's stadium.

Bingo.

Talk to Baltimore Orioles fans about the Mets and Yankees fans who travel from NY to Baltimore to watch their teams play.

Good seat Yankee Stadium: $500

Same good seat Baltimore: $50

Hot dog Yankee Stadium: $7.00

Hot dog Baltimore: $1.50

Beer Yankee Stadium: $10

Beer Baltimore: $3

For a group of four, it is literally cheaper to make the 2 1/2 hour drive.

The OP is trolling, whining, or maybe it's just that time of the month. At the end of the day, why do they even care? I'm glad quite frankly that in this country you can go to an opposing teams stadium and watch a game while rooting for your team without getting lynched in the parking lot. As far as season ticket holders are concerned, I know several that use a couple games per year to finance their holdings. There's NOTHING wrong with that. Get over yourself nancy boy!

I flew in from out of town to see a Bills game. I parked in a private lot full of Bills fans, but also nearly half full of giant fans.

The lot was full of Bills fans, while at the same time half full of Giants fans? Are you suggesting Bills fans should be embarrassed because they are bad at math?

Lot of Giants fans in Rochester, cuse Albany etc. I'm not surprised they showed up in big numbers, I'd much rather see a game in orchard park than jersey, wouldn't you?

The biggest issue is we seem to have major discipline/penalty problems and our offensive production appears tied to McCoy and Sammy who probably won't be fully healthy all season.

We have bigger concerns than giants fans I'm afraid.

I was in WNY to watch the first SB game, and as I recall, it ended in heartbreak. Driving back to Albany, I quite literally heard the guy on the radio say "Congrats to our New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl!" at just about the time I hit the first Syracuse exit. It made me sick. But, on the other hand, I understood it.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd