Week 5: Titans Game Preparation - Sammy Inactive Today

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and just about every other Bills fan...Myself included...

So... :mellow:

Very true----

I have this feeling that one of the other backs is gonna get used a LOT......they just are not talking about it......

This Boom Herrod seems like a find......Travis Henry without the criminal activiity?

Not sure, but I think Boom is one of Travis's 24 kids !!!

I'm calling it here and now. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but I see a "wheels coming off" loss for the bills this week. We've all seen this script over the last 15 years.

I'm hoping you have plenty of offerings for crow come Monday. I'm road tripping for this game, so it means a little more than usual for me.

Why did I think Dick LeBeau retired? Didn't know he resurfaced with the Titans.

He is a defensive assistant (had the relationship with Whisenhunt from the Steelers). Ray Horton is the DC. I think LeBeau wanted to keep going but the Steelers were ready to move on.

Rex Ryan Show: Life on the Sidelines (3:35)

In this week's edition of 'Life On The Sidelines' we take a look at one of the Bills' Defensive Backs Coaches Tim McDonald.

Underneath coverage key to pass rush

Through the first four games of the season the Bills vaunted pass rush has been rendered ineffective due mainly to opposing quarterback getting the ball out in less than 2.5 seconds on average. Andrew Luck, Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill and Eli Manning have all succeeded with a quick pass game to negate any pass pressure generated by Buffalo’s men up front. Defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman has a solution to reverse that trend.

Any word on how Tyrod's ankle is doing? Absent real running backs this week, it would be nice if they can game plan in some Tyrod runs to compensate. Guessing we may also be using the short passing game (bubbles to Sammy?) as a partial substitute for running, as well.