Week 5: Titans Game Preparation - Sammy Inactive Today

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouting Report - Bills-Titans - Week 5

The Bills defense and offense will have to be at their best in the red zone and

Rex Ryan Week 5 Injury Update (2:19)
HC Rex Ryan offers up the final injury update heading in to the Titans game.

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy, Karlos out for Sunday http://wp.me/plmrg-bJ9

@ChrisBrownBills

Titans starting G Warmack questionable http://wp.me/plmrg-bJd

@TBNSports

VIDEO: Bills breakdown -- @viccarucci joins @AdamBenigni for #Bills-#Titans talk: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/09/take-2-video-bills-breakdown-with-vic-carucci-on-bills-titans/

CQ5RaouWUAAxnXj.jpg

@buffalobills

Rex: "I feel really good about how Sammy has progressed. He's excited. So hopefully we'll get him back."

CQ48qPDWsAAFyjb.jpg

Ken Whisenhunt's Final Thoughts Before Bills (6:18)
Tennessee Titans head coach Ken Whisenhunt addresses reporters following Friday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Three Quick Hits from Friday's Practice
By Jim Wyatt

TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt offers three quick hits from Friday's practice.

I don't even remember Karlos getting hurt.

Was there ever any postgame mention of when exactly he got dinged?

I thought I remember him taking a big shot from a safety real early in the game and I was worried that they were going to have to sit him down due to the new protocol.

I've been kind of wondering if maybe there were some folks who knew he got tagged but with no depth available, maybe they were hoping to keep it quiet

Sammy Watkins: "It's The Doctor's Decision" (5:13)

WR Sammy Watkins talks about the status of his calf injury as we approach week 5.

Watkins a likely game time decision; McCoy still rehabbing
Buffalo will be without LeSean McCoy for a second straight week, but there's an outside chance that Sammy Watkins will suit up Sunday.

Nissan Keys to the Game: Buffalo (1:54)

Amie Wells catches up with offensive lineman Byron Bell to get the Nissan Keys to the Game ahead of the Tennessee Titans game against the Buffalo Bills.

All-Access: Buffalo Preview (2:10)

Voice of the Titans Mike Keith and senior writer Jim Wyatt preview the Tennessee Titans' game against the Buffalo Bills.

Titans in Two: Injury Report for Sunday's Game (1:55)
Amie Wells and senior writer Jim Wyatt talk about the Tennessee Titans' injury report for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.

I would dress Goodwin, open in '11' with him as the slot guy next to Sammy, and run the 6-9 combo ( :lol: ) with Watkins on the dig and Goodwin on the fly. Flash would be singled up on a safety...TD.

They better have worked on it practice. and yes he should chuck that ball.

Put Goodwin on the field with Sammy, Harvin and safeties and corners will get the butt pucker and start praying Bills run. O line CAN protect that.

I like the thought of Goodwin in this offense with Shady out. Hope Greg does too.

Go Bills speedmongers !

Now that right there is funny... :P

High water pants.

what ? are you guys saying thats uncool? because i NEVER wear my pants like that ! Or wear suspenders. Yea that would be stupid. nobody does THAT anymore...