TYROD on ESPN Sportscenter at 10:45am EST!

KDIGGZ

• We were really dialed in during last weeks practice. We didn't want to lose that focus just because of last weeks loss
  • We were eager to get out there to get the bad taste out of our mouth and prove we are the team to believe in
  • Biggest challenge to just be me. Preparation, be vocal, control the huddle. Locker room is handled by the veterans
  • Be calm in the huddle, show the patience and calmness. Let the team know the play is going to work
  • Bills fans are very supportive and we appreciate it
  • On McCoy - He's battling each and every week. We know the breakout game is going to come. Been invaluable in the passing game
  • On Karlos - He's a confident player and it shows in how he runs. Uses his speed well
  • Fav Rex Ryan Story - Doesn't have one, but great guy to be around and relates to every player
  • Called out for his fashion in week 1 - Doesn't really think about it. Puts something together and keeps it moving
  • About being a started after being a backup - Hasn't really looked at it like that, just excited to lead the team

Got called out for being so calm and low-toned, he kinda smiled about that. He was very bland at first, but got more relaxed

looks like his left ankle is heavily taped in that picture. Must be a remnant of that awkward slide attempt he got bent backwards on.

Good catch. Better than the knee, though, which is what I thought when the play occurred. It's also not likely a "high" ankle sprain because he wouldn't have been able to keep playing on Sunday.

Here's part of it anyway, not sure if it's everything. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13770631

THX

yea who cares what kind of interviewee he is. he's not running for congress. he lets his play on the field do the talking for him

I think he's an excellent interview. He's soft spoken, but what he says is very interesting. Seems like a really intelligent guy... Tech baby!

THX

I think he's an excellent interview. He's soft spoken, but what he says is very interesting. Seems like a really intelligent guy... Tech baby!

Agreed. I am more and more impressed with the young man each week. I was very impressed with how he reacted to the NE game, not only in the 4th quarter, but after the game and throughout the week. He is exhibiting some real leadership on and off the field.

he's all business, i love it. good head on his shoulders and always seems to say and do the right things. In Tyrod We Trust!

awesome stats btw...58 of 78 for 714 yards, 7 TD's, 96 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD, QBR of 116.1!!!

I got him in a few Draftking lineups this week. Prove me right Tyrod.

I picked him up in my league, dropping Cutler. He's now my starter over Brees.

Clutch. I had the claim in this week for him, but someone had higher waiver. Got Dalton instead, which was a lovely consolation prize. In my defense, I drafted Tyrod but had to drop due to other needs.

Picked up Karlos after week 1. Feeling like a pretty smart cookie about that right now too.

Clutch. I had the claim in this week for him, but someone had higher waiver. Got Dalton instead, which was a lovely consolation prize. In my defense, I drafted Tyrod but had to drop due to other needs.

Picked up Karlos after week 1. Feeling like a pretty smart cookie about that right now too.

I have a claim in on Dalton - we'll see if I get him. I'm 9th in waiver order so I kinda doubt it.