Watkins Injury Update - post em here

truth on hold

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 16 games...they're all pretty much important

I guess I should say the more formidable opponents. If we are to be missing players, it would be now. Would rather have Watkins and McCoy back for Cinn next week, but we'll see if they do get back. Wouldn't be surprised to see them sit through the bye week, though I hope we don't have to wait that long.

I guess I should say the more formidable opponents. If we are to be missing players, it would be now. Would rather have Watkins and McCoy back for Cinn next week, but we'll see if they do get back. Wouldn't be surprised to see them sit through the bye week, though I hope we don't have to wait that long.

got it

Startin to think Sammy is like glass. Its getting old. Maybe next time one of my many disabilities flares up I wont go to work.

First two years couldn't get out healthy even at the 1/4 point.

He might be taking Goodwins role as Mr. Glass soon enough.

He is a total wimp. When her hurt his calf later during the game hes on the sideline jokin around. Hes my least favorite player

Startin to think Sammy is like glass. Its getting old. Maybe next time one of my many disabilities flares up I wont go to work.

I woke up and my back is killing me.... but I'm still going to the game. Hoping the "trainers" can get me loosened up in time for kickoff.

First two years couldn't get out healthy even at the 1/4 point.

He might be taking Goodwins role as Mr. Glass soon enough.

He is a total wimp. When her hurt his calf later during the game hes on the sideline jokin around. Hes my least favorite player

We should probably call Julio Jones Mr. Glass too. In his first 4 years in the league he's played 1 full season.

We should probably call Julio Jones Mr. Glass too. In his first 4 years in the league he's played 1 full season.

Most wide receivers last 10 years in the league. 1/3 of his career he will be out. Just a thought for ya.

I woke up and my back is killing me.... but I'm still going to the game. Hoping the "trainers" can get me loosened up in time for kickoff.

Haha too funny! Meanwhile we have guys like Kyle Williams always playing through injuries.

Haha too funny! Meanwhile we have guys like Kyle Williams always playing through injuries.

So your implication is that Watkins doesn't play through injuries? Really? Is it ignorance, wilful ignorance, stupidity, or just an urge to troll nice people on a nice Sunday morning that informs you?

GO BILLS!!!