Watkins Injury Update - post em here

truth on hold

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to what facebook has become, I miss myspace.

I miss not being in touch with a bunch of people I didn't give a schit about for the 20 years between high school and Facebook.

I miss not being in touch with a bunch of people I didn't give a schit about for the 20 years between high school and Facebook.

but don't you want to see pictures of every meal they eat, know all the details of their kids illnesses, and know how #blessed they are? It's essential even though you don't even remember them being in your 9th grade math class.

but don't you want to see pictures of every meal they eat, know all the details of their kids illnesses, and know how #blessed they are? It's essential even though you don't even remember them being in your 9th grade math class.

Not really. I just want to be there to give them prayers and happy thoughts when they need them. And I like to know which movie star is their twin.

Ty Dunne or something like that was posted on these boards that said he was limited on the sideline again today and was still unlikely to play.

I'm hoping that he and Karlos can play atleast a few downs.

what good would a few downs helps?......you mean like 3 or 4 plays?

Ty Dunne or something like that was posted on these boards that said he was limited on the sideline again today and was still unlikely to play.

I'm hoping that he and Karlos can play atleast a few downs.

that was probably yesterday. He was on the sideline doing work. He practiced today. Rex later said he's getting close but doesn't know yet. I assume he will be questionable on the injury report.

Karlos on the other hand hasn't practiced at all. I doubt he plays.

I'm guessing it has to do with his production in relation to other WRs drafted in his draft class. People expect big numbers and when they don't see them they rip him. Other posters defend him saying things like, "he was dealing with injuries all season" as a reason/excuse. So either injuries are getting in the way of reaching his full potential (that is, he's been injury prone whether he misses games or not) or he's just not as good as those receivers at this point in his career.

Or maybe the QB throwing to him are not as good as the QB throwing to those other WR in his draft class? Those would include Eli Manning, Stafford and Cam Newton. After that we can get into the weeds of whether we think EJ Manuel/Kyle Orton < Josh McCown/Mike Glennon.

that was probably yesterday. He was on the sideline doing work. He practiced today. Rex later said he's getting close but doesn't know yet. I assume he will be questionable on the injury report.

Karlos on the other hand hasn't practiced at all. I doubt he plays.

I read on Twitter that Sammy was stretching on the sidelines with trainers, and then participated in individual drills with the other WR's. Definitely limited, but at least he is on the field. I give him a 50/50 chance of playing on Sunday.

I read on Twitter that Sammy was stretching on the sidelines with trainers, and then participated in individual drills with the other WR's. Definitely limited, but at least he is on the field. I give him a 50/50 chance of playing on Sunday.

i was thinking 50/50 as well. Could be one of those good old "game time decisions" too that all fantasy owners love so much.