Barbarian, I think you owe us this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, outside of his opinion on this particular QB, I don't think his posts are bad at all. And he seems to be a pretty nice guy.

But on this, Barbarian, I've fought you, and you've been fighting for too long. Own it and own up.

You're wrong. Tanny was very good last year.

Another "evaluation" based on two games a year.

Edited by FireChan

After years of touting Tannehill. And after a bunch of us, not just me, saying, "nah," I think you owe us--and by "us," I mean everyone with a freaking sane mind on this board (so like 3 people)--an "own up." He's not good, he wasn't good, and he really never will be good.

Still love ya, my man.

Hmmm, you do realize he did not get any pass off where his line wasn't crumbling? All it tells you is that his release isn't as elite as Brady for instance, it says nothing about him as a QB.

He never has looked better than mediocre, e.g. Fitz, and Barb owes us this.

Not sure if you were here the year Tannehill was drafted, but it was BRUTAL.

Wrong again. It's like Christmas morning.

It's based on 3 plus years, now, which is how I judge QBs. How was he in the playoffs last year? Oh. I forgot. And how do we judge Bills QBs? Oh yeah. Same thing for Tanny, buddy.

If you judge QB's only by playoff appearances, you're a moron.

Yes. And I think the guy whose name still is a reference to Chan Gailey is one of them. I have no idea why.

If Tyrod Taylor throws for 4000 yards, 27 TD's 12 INT's and completes 66.4% of his passes, will you call him mediocre?

#Mediocre #e.g.Fitz

Edited by FireChan