Barbarian, I think you owe us this.

That's the thing. The odds of winning a SB are bad for everyone.

I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only won 1! Ridiculous.

True and that is why the ones that win them generally have an ability to do something special. Flacco isn't an elite QB but he throws an elite deep ball for example.

When the odds are already stacked against then a guy limited in the Tannehill, Smith, Dalton mode is reducing your already small chance to basically nothing.

Edited by GunnerBill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24-27. As some on this board are fond of saying...the "tape don't lie."

in 3 years hes 7-9, 8-8, 8-8.... hes had decent but not great rosters. the team building by the GM has been lackluster.

As a young guy, hes not holding them back but not elevating them either. pretty much the definition of average nfl qb'ing

in 3 years hes 7-9, 8-8, 8-8.... hes had decent but not great rosters. the team building by the GM has been lackluster.

As a young guy, hes not holding them back but not elevating them either. pretty much the definition of average nfl qb'ing

Yep. To get to the "above average" label you've got to be the guy who at least occasionally rises up and grabs a game by the horns. Too frequently (and ironically, particularly against the Bills) I've seen him really crap the bed.

Yep. To get to the "above average" label you've got to be the guy who at least occasionally rises up and grabs a game by the horns. Too frequently (and ironically, particularly against the Bills) I've seen him really crap the bed.

He does have his really good games. But they do rarely ever happen against the Bills.

Edited by FireChan