Hall of Fame for Tyrod?

TheJuice

What are the chances Tyrod Taylor lands in the Hall of Fame, expressed as a percentage? I'd say his chances are much better than one in a million, but haven't landed on a number just yet. Bonus question, chances for Marshawn Lynch as of right now? Reasoning for both?

What are the chances Tyrod Taylor lands in the Hall of Fame, expressed as a percentage? I'd say his chances are much better than one in a million, but haven't landed on a number just yet. Bonus question, chances for Marshawn Lynch as of right now? Reasoning for both?

Let's not get too carried away here. But I did just watch the Pats game on Game Pass (I was at the game) and I will say that Taylor is a baller in just his second start. The guy extends plays with his feet and still makes throws on the run. And, by the way, anyone who calls that 4th quarter garbage time is an ignorant fool. The Pats D was not letting up an inch. I know some people live to be miserable but Taylor may already be our ticket out of QB purgatory.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

0.65% for Taylor

78.5% for Beastmode.

I wonder what fans of other teams who visit this board think when they see threads like these, complete with serious responses.

Under.

I don't happen to wonder about that. You're a brilliant contributor to TBD and I really appreciate that, in all seriousness. I guess I just happen to believe it's an interesting question, but I don't expect all to agree. I'm sure the Marshawn part of this has been debated at length elsewhere already. I would appreciate a number from you regarding Taylor's chances though. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

That's kind of like asking a gal to marry you on the second date !

You don't even know what you really got but your willing to even think that after only 2 dates that this could be a hall of fame love affair ???

I'll wait to see what he does for at least let's say one more game, cause you know what they say ?

3rd times a charm !! :flirt:

0.65% for Taylor

78.5% for Beastmode.

I don't happen to wonder about that. You're a brilliant contributor to TBD and I really appreciate that, in all seriousness. I guess I just happen to believe it's an interesting question, but I don't expect all to agree. I'm sure the Marshawn part of this has been debated at length elsewhere already. I would appreciate a number from you regarding Taylor's chances though. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

it was just funny - carry on!