Bills pregame antics... Embarrassing if true

TheFunPolice

I am also starting to sour on this whole bully thing. Rex is losing control of this team and I can see this whole thing ending in a bad way for this team. Also anyone else see Mario trying to run down Brady while stumbling and gasping for air? This guy is a real non factor.

Really? I don't see that at all. Is it because of the stupid penalties or am I missing something? BTW, pretty much the same stupid penalties this team took last season....

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I don't see that at all. Is it because of the stupid penalties or am I missing something? BTW, pretty much the same stupid penalties this team took last season....

yep - I mentioned in another thread the Bills had second to most penalties in the league last year. Rex's Jets were ranked middle of league (17th). At some point the players are accountable and Schwartz could not reign it in on D last year, ever. Let's see how things go with Thurman/Rex as it is very early. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am also starting to sour on this whole bully thing. Rex is losing control of this team and I can see this whole thing ending in a bad way for this team. Also anyone else see Mario trying to run down Brady while stumbling and gasping for air? This guy is a real non factor.

Here's the deal. Rex and his staff better have the team prepared to play flawlessly in Miami. I'm not saying they won't have a couple penalties, or a turnover. He can't control everything on the field of play. But he better have this ship pointed in the right direction. Stop with the shoving and talking sh*t after every play. Take your jobs seriously and don't play the game in the media.

I've got a lot of NYC friends calling me and telling me that what we saw last week and Sunday (plus post-game press conference) was exactly what they saw in NY for the past few years. We won't need that here. I'm already souring on this "style" of play. If they lose to Miami and get moved on like last week my impression of Rex will be the overrated defensive :guru" and clown of a coach we saw in NY.

The Refs don't seem to like Rex either. Based on his postgame bluster about the officials thinking people came to watch them...i don't expect Buffalo to be the beneficiary of borderline calls... and I expect Buffalo to be flagged on every borderline calls.

The Refs don't seem to like Rex either. Based on his postgame bluster about the officials thinking people came to watch them...i don't expect Buffalo to be the beneficiary of borderline calls... and I expect Buffalo to be flagged on every borderline calls.

I thought they called a terrible game too but you can't call these guys out and chirp in their ear the entire game. It's just human nature they aren't going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Take the flag on the QB slide and hit on Taylor on Sunday. The Ref's talked it over and picked up the flag. You think if it was Jerry Hughes falling on Brady they would have picked it up under the exact same circumstances? 100% no way. Like in any sport, once you get a rep for 'dirty' or borderline play the Ref's watch you and call it different. Hockey, basketball, football, you name it. Clean it up.

Here's the deal. Rex and his staff better have the team prepared to play flawlessly in Miami. I'm not saying they won't have a couple penalties, or a turnover. He can't control everything on the field of play. But he better have this ship pointed in the right direction. Stop with the shoving and talking sh*t after every play. Take your jobs seriously and don't play the game in the media.

I've got a lot of NYC friends calling me and telling me that what we saw last week and Sunday (plus post-game press conference) was exactly what they saw in NY for the past few years. We won't need that here. I'm already souring on this "style" of play. If they lose to Miami and get moved on like last week my impression of Rex will be the overrated defensive :guru" and clown of a coach we saw in NY.

coaches complaining about the refs after the game is nothing new and happens every week around the league. Pete Carroll just lit up the refs himself after the SNF game. Golden Tate did same after his loss. The refs are used to it. And they are terrible. Edited by YoloinOhio

I feel like there is a lot of deflecting going on after the loss. We got beat because our game plan wasn't on par to beat the pats*****. I don't give a damn if this team wants to talk smack all week and then double on Sunday. Do your job and win the game. Period. The fact is we took stupid penalties and didn't stay collected during the game and that hurt. Personally I only believe a small part of that falls on the coach. The majority of it falls on the players themselves to not lose control. A coach can lecture and preach all he wants about staying in control of your emotions etc, however when it's game time only the players can control their emotions. This loss wasn't because we talked smack, moved pumps to the front of the store or even kicked a football. We were out coached and outplayed by a team that kept their emotions in check.

OVERNIGHT? Fifteen freaking years of no playoffs is OVERNIGHT????? Fans in this town have been ridiculously patient.

Yeah but all of that time prior to the ownership change doesn't count.

Nothing was being turned around during that time. And nothing was ever going to be turned around until the ownership change.

The clock on "change" has not yet struck 2 years.

their WR's were talking just as much as our DB's. Corey Graham got a personal foul right off the bat because of some late hitting near the Pats bench. he's not the type to start anything unless provoked. I do think that Aaron Williams need to chill out. he acts like a child, he needs to be more of a leader.

but Boobie kicking the ball is dumb. Boobie is a loose cannon, you never know what he's going to do. save it for the game. we didn't get any hard hits on Brady or Edelman. If we get a personal foul i want it to be because we roughed those guys up. Edelman looks like he's a teenager out there, they should be able to launch him with a good hit. they list him as 5'10" 198 but there's no way he's bigger than 5'8" 180 which is an averaged sized human so that is tiny for a football player. i don't know how they let him do the things he does

TWO FRIGGEN GAMES

One of which was a dominating win

FOR CHRIST SAKE

Rex looks like a total buffoon after that game and the Jets not only look better but look like a classy organization now. Less talking and more coaching and game planning please.

When has being a bully worked on any level?

I can recall in HS we used to have this huge guy who was a bully, and about 5 guys got tired of his picking on the smaller kids. Pulled him into an empty classroom, needless to say he didn't bully anymore that year.

Someone called WGR to say that Boobie kicked Gostowski's ball at the Pats* sidelines in pregame warmups.

Then the Bills secondary were taunting the Pats* WR

If true its just freaking embarrassing bush league crap. Anyone at the game see this?

Yes, the part about Dixon is definitely true. Saw it with my own eyes.

Man, last year I was so happy the way the Bills beat the Jets, and to watch that look on Ryan's face was priceless. Then he said his team would play 1000% better in the second game against Buffalo, and got beaten down worse.

Lord, I can only hope we don't see that stuff again this year on the Bills sidelines! Lets hope he shuts his mouth, and tells his players to let their actions speak for themselves.

Edited by Nihilarian

I for one think it's hilarious if Dixon did this. If only because it seems to have sent so many people into panic mode. Two games into the year the Bills are 1-1 having even shown some flashes of brilliance against the best team in the NFL. Tyrod looks more than just serviceable overall and the defense while AWFUL last game has earned the benefit of the doubt with their play the last couple of years. The team came out over jazzed but hitting panic or condemning the entire team culture after 2 games seems like a monumental overreaction.

Boobie ran onto field and kicked the pats kickers ball into the sideline. I was at the stadium and watched him it. Then the pats all came down into the corner of the endzone and prayed to a bunch bills fans with blue buffalo hats with horns. I wasn't sure what was going on the pats if they were bustin' balls or what. But Boobie did kick the guys ball.