Trainhorngate?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Air temperature can affect sound waves. So the sound took a really long time to get from the speakers to the field because of atmospheric conditions yesterday. The sounds had already left the speakers, but they were traveling sooooo slow, that they didn't reach the field by the time the center touched the ball.

That's science.

It has indeed become predictable who will say what about a story on the Pats*, but that includes you, WEO, HOFW or John C. coming along to clean up for them no matter what the alleged infraction. Before you feel the need to reply, yes, I,too, am predictable on that subject.

to be fair, i was simply noting that BF4E is about as extremist as they come, not defending the pats.

he may exceed even the intentional trolling of HOFW, without realizing it.

Dont worry we will just go to court and get everything overturned

CBF

In Canada maybe CBF. :}

Air temperature can affect sound waves. So the sound took a really long time to get from the speakers to the field because of atmospheric conditions yesterday. The sounds had already left the speakers, but they were traveling sooooo slow, that they didn't reach the field by the time the center touched the ball.

That's science.

Kinda like the challenge flag that was thrown late but replay showed it on the ground.

You know what I don't understand, why is the crowd so silent while the play is being radioed in. Everybody makes a huge deal of being as loud as possible while the quarterback is under center. Great, that makes checks and snap count difficult. But the intensity drops right after a good play by the defense. Everyone should keep screaming after the play while the coaches are talking strategy, the call is getting radioed in and the quarterback is calling the play in the huddle! Am I missing something?

Edited by wakingfane