Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt

BuffaloBaumer

Since we pretty much know the Pats are going to run away with another division title, let's keep track of the teams that we need to keep pace with to get that playoff spot. We don't necessarily have to list all the standings but maybe news about teams that are better than we thought (Cinci for me) or the teams that or not playing that well (Ravens).

Right now, the teams I feel will be in the race are Pitt/Baltimore/Cinci and San Diego/Denver

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild Card Race and Intel on Teams in the Hunt ???

IT IS WEEK 2 for goodness sake!!!! way too early for this chit

It's never too early when a team has not made the playoffs in 15 years. What's wrong with keeping an eye on teams from the get-go? There's a little separation every single week and makes it interesting to follow....

I can't believe the playoff generator isn't going to be up until week eleven. It would be nice to see the 47,000,000,000 scenarios where the bills could make the playoffs and be able to discuss each of them.

It's never too early when a team has not made the playoffs in 15 years. What's wrong with keeping an eye on teams from the get-go? There's a little separation every single week and makes it interesting to follow....

this early theres no separation and its a big muddled mess that looks nothing like it will in 10 weeks. which makes it less interesting.

Wow - everyone so salty...

While the meat of the run for final playoff spots is obviously still a ways off - I think it can be interesting to keep an eye on how potential competition for those spots is going as the season progresses. I don't think the intent was to try to predict who the teams will be at this stage.

Wow - everyone so salty...

While the meat of the run for final playoff spots is obviously still a ways off - I think it can be interesting to keep an eye on how potential competition for those spots is going as the season progresses. I don't think the intent was to try to predict who the teams will be at this stage.

Sheesh, at least one person sees the intent - merci