Scored 59 points against the two teams in the AFC Champ Game

stevestojan

There is a lot to be upset about today mainly that Brady dropped back 476 times and got sacked twice.

But before the season, there was nothing to point to us hanging nearly 60 points on the two best team in last years AFC.

There was a lot to hate, and maybe it wasn't as close as the score showed, but this was the Pats. They are the best team in the league.

Here's to next week.

Go Bills.

Why do people say that? What does it matter about who did what last year. How do we know the colts are any good THIS YEAR. Whats is the correlation. We were trash last year. And we are much improved. Last year is history. The future is what im about and I DO NOT respect those teams

There is a lot to be upset about today mainly that Brady dropped back 476 times and got sacked twice.

But before the season, there was nothing to point to us hanging nearly 60 points on the two best team in last years AFC.

There was a lot to hate, and maybe it wasn't as close as the score showed, but this was the Pats. They are the best team in the league.

Here's to next week.

Go Bills.

OK Pollyanna :devil:

Here's to next week.

Go Bills.

This^

Here's to next week.

Go Bills.

Exactly. We beat a good team and then lost to a good team. The drama llamas calling this team garbage and throwing in the towel really need to find a hobby or something.

Here's to next week.

Go Bills.

Well it's an interesting observation. And, as in most losses (and wins) there are positive (and negative) take-aways.

I'm staying away from most of the game threads today, because, as usual, there are far too many over-reactions. But I will say this one thing. Rex was right, the Bills were out-coached today. There was a long stretch where I couldn't understand the offensive philosophy. And also some stretches where the defense seemed fairly rudderless. But to their credit, the coaches did make some adjustments. Just too few, too late.

Well it's an interesting observation. And, as in most losses (and wins) there are positive (and negative) take-aways.

I'm staying away from most of the game threads today, because, as usual, there are far too many over-reactions. But I will say this one thing. Rex was right, the Bills were out-coached today. There was a long stretch where I couldn't understand the offensive philosophy. And also some stretches where the defense seemed fairly rudderless. But to their credit, the coaches did make some adjustments. Just too few, too late.

^ this

I also hated the defensive game plan for most ofnthe game.

It was baffling to me while I was watching.

I don't even understand the thought process in our approach today. We played the Pats exactly how you can't play them to have a chance. Most yards by Brady in his career against Buffalo. They threw it nearly 60 times, BB felt more comfortable slingin it for one yard then he did running.

Edited by jmc12290