Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that the Sabres signed another ex-BU guy in Matt Lane (local kid) to a deal with Rochester. They sure have been picking up a lot of those guys in the last two years.

I meant it as a joke. We're in the middle of this Tim Horton drunk driving debate, and somebody brings up the guy who drove drunk into a Tim Hortons!

I have to admit, I found it to be pretty funny/clever..... :D

It was the perfect setting in the arena to catch up with a friend we haven't seen in ages. 14 combined shots through 30 minutes!!!

You should have gone to a bar or restaurant where the ambiance would have been more stimulating. But at least at the hockey game it was quiet enough to reminisce about the good old days without interruption. The organ music might be irritating but I'm sure you can tune it out just as easily as this game was tuned out.

I meant it as a joke. We're in the middle of this Tim Horton drunk driving debate, and somebody brings up the guy who drove drunk into a Tim Hortons!

Lol, that is "slightly" ironic

The New Jersey Devils are the most boring sports franchise ever. They almost made me turn off the game just by existing. Even when they were winning cups they were hard to watch.

They are responsible for ruining over a decade of hockey. I hate them.

The Sabres are one of the hottest teams in the NHL. It's been a long time since they have been competitive. Can we talk about the Sabres bright future instead of drunk driving? Lets put this thread back on the rails!

The Sabres are one of the hottest teams in the NHL. It's been a long time since they have been competitive. Can we talk about the Sabres bright future instead of drunk driving? Lets put this thread back on the rails!

been wondering how much the schedule has played in to their recent success. When they played Detroit/Pittsburgh back to back, even though close games i thought they were beaten pretty soundly. Just hoping we are not getting a false positive against teams that have packed it in for the year.

You should have gone to a bar or restaurant where the ambiance would have been more stimulating. But at least at the hockey game it was quiet enough to reminisce about the good old days without interruption. The organ music might be irritating but I'm sure you can tune it out just as easily as this game was tuned out.

They don't do the organ at the Rock. Just an annoying voice screaming out "Joisey" at random intervals.

been wondering how much the schedule has played in to their recent success. When they played Detroit/Pittsburgh back to back, even though close games i thought they were beaten pretty soundly. Just hoping we are not getting a false positive against teams that have packed it in for the year.

19-13-7 in second half- that projects to 92 points over a full season. The future is now

19-13-7 in second half- that projects to 92 points over a full season. The future is now

agree thats been good, and I don't have empirical data to prove otherwise, just feels like the majority of the last 20 games or so have been against bad teams.

BTW, i hate Boston so much hoping for OT tonight..and if i was a conspiracy lover could see the two coaches getting together pre game and agreeing to only play for the extra point

Edited by plenzmd1

Drunk driving is really funny. Glad you guys all got a nice kick out of it. Real nice.

Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

Start next year like that when teams are hungry and you might have something.....

I brought up the soft schedule about 6 weeks ago, so it might be a slight mirage (regarding our finish), but it's probably the best thing for a young team that needs to learn how to win and build confidence. I agree on the Det/Pit games -- close on the scoreboard but we got soundly beaten.