Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

Sens fan here that was happy for you guys that you got a great prospect like Eichel. That said, he definitely looks like he has wide eyes this game. It's a little surprising because I didn't think he'd be phased.

Indeed. Eighteen years old and the weight of a franchise on his shoulders. He looked good on a couple shifts there in the 2nd. What's up with Lenher? Is his injury serious?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Eighteen years old and the weight of a franchise on his shoulders. He looked good on a couple shifts there in the 2nd. What's up with Lenher? Is his injury serious?

He has always seemed to get dinged up as a Sen. Nothing he could do about the concussion last year though. The injury tonight didn't look too bad, more like a twisted knee, but he was in a lot of pain. Hopefully it's not serious.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

one reason I'm glad Bylsma is the coach is that he's been through that with Sid the Kid.

I can't answer your questions... But all I gotta say is that you usually bring the hip avatars! This one Kingpin? :lol:

I brought them good luck... Lamenting in the ShoutBox... 2-2???

What's the song? I am @ work and watching box score.

That shot by Eichel was filthy. Sniper.

Ain't that the truth. And the patience he showed in setting it up. Love this kid and glad he got the first goal out of the way in game one. LIked what I saw in the third.

We are a train wreck on D. Need Bogo back ASAP and hope that McCabe can earn the spot. We are so slow back there and I gotta believe Guhle is gonna get a good look as well.

GO SABRES!!!

@BuffaloSabres

Eichel on his 1st @NHL goal: It was a special moment. It's something I'll never forget. But tough to enjoy it with the result.

Eichel: I don't think I played my best game. There's a lot I can work on.

Congrats DJ Kool.

I like it! :thumbsup:

@JoeYerdon

Lehner left FNC on crutches with a boot on his right foot. #Sabres

CQ1zyA7UcAABHKj.jpg

This ain't good!

Who is going to goaltend? GMTM on the phones?

Maybe that's why they didn't want to score all game!

That's just a sucky song! I hope they don't score @ home all season! :bag: :bag: We continue to be the laughingstock of The League, good Lord!!, who the hell voted for that! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i like the song. If I had to rank I would have put Swords first but like both Edited by YoloinOhio