Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this thread says NHL so can I vent about the CBJ. What a disaster of an opening night. 5th largest crowd in team history and they blow the lead and then give up 2 more additional goals in the final 4 minutes. Gross. Rangers scored 3 goals in less than 2 minutes. Thanks Goalie Bob.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Tracker: Connor McDavid vs. Jack Eichel

ESPN.com

The names Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel have been linked practically since the moment they gained national attention.

Now that they are both playing on the biggest hockey stage, the comparisons will only increase.

Follow these two rookie superstars as we track their stats all season long as they look to live up to the hype and try to win the Calder Trophy.

As I understand it, until the puck crossed back out of the Ottawa zone. So, theoretically, it could be many minutes. Ridiculous.

Wow... Just read your other post on how the rules are used... Crazy, totally right how it "is a bad look for The League." When has the NHL not had a very bad look?

Just when you think they can't get more bush league, they get more bush league... Oh my!

Maybe it will have an impact on The Cup this year after they put out a super-secret memo to all the teams sometime later in the season... Then next summer, idiot Gretzky will come out and say how it was never an issue when he played... Then The League will quietly change the rule back.

You gotta be kidding! LoL... NHL, a day late, dollar short... Where fools rush in. Knock MLB, but @ least they take their time implementing this tech crap... They do have a sense of history, no matter how twisted that is too!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

@BuffaloSabres

.@duffersabres and @Dan_Dunleavy preview our 1pm game today vs. Tampa Bay: http://bufsabres.co/SkMueL

The #Sabres have placed Robin Lehner on injured reserve. Linus Ullmark activated from IR and loaned to Amerks. Jake McCabe loaned to Amerks.

Well if Linus isn't the backup who is Charlie Brown?

It wasn't "thrown" until after the goal was scored. It's a very bad look for the league, imo. Challenge a goal, sure, but not an offside nearly a full minute before the goal.

In this case, it was an offsides 5-6 seconds before the goal.

They played the Eastern Conf Champs pretty tight through 2 periods. Sloppy play in our own end eventually caught up. They desperately need Bogosian back.

I think the change to a 3 vs 3 overtime is going to be the best change that the NHL has made in decades. It's.....insane. Seriously, just pure insanity. Constant unrelenting offense back and forth up the ice. You are not going to see a lot of shootouts this year. I'm sitting here clicking through the channels on Center Ice just hoping I get to see a game go to overtime.

@BillHoppeNHL

The eye test shows the #Sabres have improved. But they're 0-2. Story: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-lose-to-lightning-fall-to-0-2/

… "We've started on the wrong path." #Buffalo

@BillHoppeNHL

In his second NHL game, Jack Eichel had 5 right wingers. Why is Dan Bylsma changing so much? Story: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-coach-dan-bylsma-constantly-tinkering-with-lines/

#Sabres #Buffalo