Taylor on Sportscenter

YoloinOhio

Handled himself very well. The Nation is now interested. How could a 'Russell Clone' appear from nowhere??!

It brings me back to our January Board full of threads about which QB's we try to steal -Eli, Rivers, Cousins. Then we had an 'announcement thread' -Bills looking in different direction'. Low & behold! In this day & age, we all consider ourselves expert re: NFL Players. Nobody saw this coming and we/He has the Nations' attention.

Pretty thrilling.

Go Bills!

I apologize, folks. Attempted to delete one post and killed the thread. My error.

A synopsis of the previous posts -with my interject;

He handled himself very well. Shares Brady's B'day and 6th round pick and looks up to the Champ*. Was asked 3 Things No-one knows about him. Answers; Doesn't eat pork or steak, he's an only child & he swallowed a quarter when he was a youngster. ( he eventually got it out..)

My take: the Nation Wants To Know! In this day and age, how can a 'Russell Clone' come out of nowhere, when everybody's an expert on all NFL Players.? I think back to a few January threads on the Board -'Who can we steal? Eli, Rivers, Cousins, Brees?' Then we had a 'Bills looking in another direction for QB'. Low & Behold! As such, we/He has the Nations' attention!

Pretty thrilling.

Again, I apologize for my error. If you had chimed in previously, please re-post -while I re-read my instruction manual..