Now you know this is a big game - ESPN's in town

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Rex effect plus some.

It's the hyper fans.

It's a new, dynamic QB and the mystery surrounding him (Who is he? Is he for real?).

It's the dominating defense.

It's the high expectations.

It's an up-and-coming team versus the team most of America hopes finally falls.

okay...nobody do anything stupid like chugging, spinning then getting KO'ed by a parked bus, that's just embarrassing.

He actually did great. Ya gotta drink the whole bat of beer and how ever many seconds it takes to drink it is how many spins you have to do 'round the bat -THEN hit the wiffle ball (albeit a foul tip). The guys a CHAMP! Ha!

okay...nobody do anything stupid like chugging, spinning then getting KO'ed by a parked bus, that's just embarrassing.

but Rex said we need to "be ourselves"

Let's face it, Rex is a great story. Swagger and defense in a league where games often turn into flag football. I also think this team will be ready. Were going to come out swinging.

he seems to always be ready for the Pats* at least recently. In the last 2 years, the 3 games he lost were by a combined 5 points. Combined! The other game he won. To me that means they were ready and competed evenly - just didn't quite have enough offensive talent in the end to score a couple more points. He certainly has talent now.

but Rex said we need to "be ourselves"

he seems to always be ready for the Pats* at least recently. In the last 2 years, the 3 games he lost were by a combined 5 points. Combined! The other game he won. To me that means they were ready and competed evenly - just didn't quite have enough offensive talent in the end to score a couple more points. He certainly has talent now.

Anyone with the NFL app should check out last season's games between Jets & Pats*. Jets didn't have any skill players but gave Pats* the biggest fights all year. Key to Bills though is they have to get the TDs in the red zone.

My voice still hasn't fully recovered from the Indy game. I might not be able to talk all next week. This Sunday is going to be awesome. LET'S GO BILLS.

Me either man... Voice is coming back real slow... I been practicing on a limited basis but I should be full go to talk in 2-3 days.

Now, if the NFL could just let the refs know the Bills are suppose to win this...

Roger doesn't like the Cheats**** or Brady****; now would be the ideal time for the ref's to step away from the dark side and stop "just give it to them"

This is a big deal for this team, a win here shifts us back into being a talked about team nationally like we used to be. It's time to take back the East and the whole AFC. No one wants to play in Orchard Park in January; remember we were the 12th man waaaaaaay before Seattle's front running version

It's the Rex effect plus some.

It's the hyper fans.

It's a new, dynamic QB and the mystery surrounding him (Who is he? Is he for real?).

It's the dominating defense.

It's the high expectations.

It's an up-and-coming team versus the team most of America hopes finally falls.

This is great!

Not that I think anyone on here would be "that guy" but if you see anyone who is determined to yell "F Tom Brady" at the live broadcast, please discourage them from doing so. Let's prove that we can have nice things!

Me either man... Voice is coming back real slow... I been practicing on a limited basis but I should be full go to talk in 2-3 days.

We need you 100%. get the shots if you need it. You can limit your reps for Miami. this is when we need you the most!

Go HuSeYiN_NYC !!

Go Bills !

Roger doesn't like the Cheats**** or Brady****; now would be the ideal time for the ref's to step away from the dark side and stop "just give it to them"

This is a big deal for this team, a win here shifts us back into being a talked about team nationally like we used to be. It's time to take back the East and the whole AFC. No one wants to play in Orchard Park in January; remember we were the 12th man waaaaaaay before Seattle's front running version

I think Rogers revenge , might well be leveling the playing field a bit.

No more handshakes and butt slaps with Brady?

polar shift.

axial reset.

whatever.

This thing is ON!

Or drink some ayahuasca tea, and use the universe as your voice.

hello there : ) !

If one is going to pull some resources and whip out the universe as a trump card. Now is the time.

Its chakra time !

Be Here Now !

well sunday about 100pm anyways.