All-22 of Bills-Colts (WGR's Jeremy White)

YoloinOhio

If you're going to use your best CB (and one of the best in the league) AND rolls S help that way too you're going to leave all these other weapons in single coverage. I want to see Watkins get the ball more but if teams do this it plays into the Bills hands.

If you're going to use your best CB (and one of the best in the league) AND rolls S help that way too you're going to leave all these other weapons in single coverage. I want to see Watkins get the ball more but if teams do this it plays into the Bills hands.

well their "best" CB now is Malcolm Butler

I'm expecting a great day for Watkins against the Pats. Belichick is great at taking away your strength. Against the Bills, he'll focus on the run and force Tyrod to beat them with his arm. The Pats have better personnel to stop the run than the Colts do. Particularly the LBs.

He'll accept the consequences of more man-to-man match-ups with Bills outside WRs and hope for the best. Their CBs aren't as talented this year, though. It'll be hard to stop the Bills.

Belichick will tell them to play very aggressive. Hopefully, this leads to a lot of PI calls, but we can't always count on the refs.

I think this All-22 clearly shows why Ryan is a great defensive mind. Organized chaos on the line is absolutely right, but the biggest difference that I see between his defense and Pettine's & Schwartz's is that the DBs are closing in on the receivers as the ball arrives. There were very few uncontested catches yesterday. I can't recall the last time Bills defense did that.

I think this All-22 clearly shows why Ryan is a great defensive mind. Organized chaos on the line is absolutely right, but the biggest difference that I see between his defense and Pettine's & Schwartz's is that the DBs are closing in on the receivers as the ball arrives. There were very few uncontested catches yesterday. I can't recall the last time Bills defense did that.

the other half of the take away being that he likes weapons on offense. heck, imagine some of those route combos with a guy like goodwin in addition to harvin. tough spot for a safety. thats why we assembled those kinds of rare world class athletes to make defenders chase (and i know that the goodwin comment will be controversial, but so be it)