Time to descend from the clouds

bladiebla

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I'm not claiming that someone with a 1-7 W/L ratio knows how to beat them, even the Bills did better with 2-6 over that same period. Let me get it straight though that I pray that Rex is able to improve on his record against them, starting now.

You keep coming up wrong in half the **** you post........but keep going.

Kudos

You do realize some things have transpired since then correct?

Nope. Had no idea.

Hey, I understand your line of thinking, and it's shared by most. That's cool.

My take is this: Most fans hate the Pats*. Most fans hate Goodell. But everyone loves a good street fight. Regardless of what happened, Pats* fans will still tune in to watch their team, and other fans will tune in to watch in the hopes that Brady and the Pats* choke.

Egos aside, the NFL is a business, and the Pats* remaining relevant is good for ratings -- and hence, business, especially due to the buzz generated by Deflategate.

I love the Bills as much as anyone, but, without being a homer, can I say that ratings for a Bills-Packers Super Bowl will draw the same ratings as a Pats*-Packers Super Bowl? Nope.

Edited by Felonious Monk

At least I'm not claiming that someone with a 1-7 W/L ratio knows how to beat them, even the Bills did better with 2-6 over that same period. Let me get it straight though that I pray that Rex is able to improve on his record against them, starting now.

why are you taking away the 2010 season? He doesn't have a 1-7 w/L record.

Isn't it also a record that is better than most if not all other coaches? I'd say Rex gives us as good of chance as anyone else, which says something in my opinion.

he has the best record against the Cheats with BB and Brady amongst any active NFL coach. If a winning record vs Brady is the only thing that says whether a coach has a chance to win, then I guess no team has a chance to beat them ever again. Edited by YoloinOhio

Nope. Had no idea.

My take is this: Most fans hate the Pats*. Most fans hate Goodell. But everyone loves a good street fight. Regardless of what happened, Pats* fans will still tune in to watch their team, and other fans will tune in to watch in the hopes that Brady and the Pats* choke.

Egos aside, the NFL is a business, and the Pats* remaining relevant is good for ratings -- and hence, business, especially due to the buzz generated by Deflategate.

I love the Bills as much as anyone, but, without being a homer, can I say that ratings for a Bills-Packers Super Bowl will draw the same ratings as a Pats*-Packers Super Bowl? Nope.

My take on this.....and maybe I am completely wrong

I think other NFL owners are now just PO'd and sick of the patriots and their cheating.......one game played and the coaches of the steelers are talking about it....ask the bills players and they will tell you how much they hate New England

I think behind closed doors NFL owners are putting a squeeze on the guy that works for them.....Roger Goodell......to put the squeeze on the pats.

The pats are no longer the NFL darlings.....everyone knows they didnt get what they have by fair play.......who knows how many championships they would REALLY have on a level playing field.

The bills are coming along at just the right time now.....everyone loves an underdog......thats us....a underdog with lots of teeth

Nope. Had no idea.

I hear you, more so for baseball though. That sport is irrelevant if the Yankees aren't dominant.

come down? ha. we are going to win Sunday. Mr. Dareus is licking his chops. First day back and 3 rookies. Take your pick on who he starts with. you remember punking the new kid don't cha? that is what it is going to be like Sunday! Pittsburgh is young on D and lost Lebeau. We on the other hand aren't babes in the wood, and upgraded our coaching. just saying'..... someone is going to be in Tommy's face all day. and he is going to be calling Bellicheat to get his mommy.

Ryan & the boys will win this game with the help of the 12th man and a little emotion.

Before they take the field Rex will address the team and say "How many of you guys are gonna go and help me punch Brady & Bellicheat right in the eff'ing mouth." Bet on it !