Pats are ruining love of NFL

Cal Bill's Fan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that the Patriots are ruining love of the NFL so much, that most fans are going to go out of their way to watch and discuss at length, EVERY Patriots game this season.

Nah, only Pats* fans like yourself will watch all of their games. The rest of the league's fans will only watch when the Pats* are a) Playing against their favorite team or b) Playing in the only game on television at the time.

What a shock that to you up is down and down is up and the Pats* are the reason for everything good in the world.

Nope.

It's just that people are so emotionally involved with what the Patriots, yet they claim it's ruining their "love" for the NFL. Perhaps, but while they may be losing their love, they are becoming even more passionately involved (and they aren't turning off the the TV, or avoiding click bait on he subject).

People "love to hate", maybe even more than they "love to love".

Nah, only Pats* fans like yourself will watch all of their games. The rest of the league's fans will only watch when the Pats* are a) Playing against their favorite team or b) Playing in the only game on television at the time.

You're dreaming.

Ratings for the Patriots will be huge, and their games will be featured on national TV prominently (because the networks are driven by ratings...people will want to watch them).

The next logical step in all this drama, is for another organization to try to frame the Patriots.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Nope.

It's just that people are so emotionally involved with what the Patriots, yet they claim it's ruining their "love" for the NFL. Perhaps, but while they may be losing their love, they are becoming even more passionately involved (and they aren't turning off the the TV, or avoiding click bait on he subject).

People "love to hate", maybe even more than they "love to love".

You're dreaming.

Ratings for the Patriots will be huge, and their games will be featured on national TV prominently (because the networks are driven by ratings...people will want to watch them).

Sounds like category b to me. If there is any option other than the Pats* I promise it is what I'll be watching instead.

Could just be me...but I don't want to hear that at the Ralph, by a LOT! If we're winning, I want to hear fans love on our Bills, and if we're losing, I want to hear fans support our Bills.

Beating a cheater and not letting them get to you is the most gratifying.

The Bills D line is going to crush Brady. I'm sure the Pats will try to run a lot and work the screen game. The Bills should be ready for that. I see Robey and our safeties playing a big role.

The other thing about the Pats is that they are such arrogant jerks that taunt the other team every time they make a play. It's sickening. Ew.

this is why I hated them since the Brady era. Then you add the cheating on top of it. They cheat, and are arrogant. You'd think if you were not winning fairly you would not be arrogant/in your face about it.

this is why I hated them since the Brady era. Then you add the cheating on top of it. They cheat, and are arrogant. You'd think if you were not winning fairly you would not be arrogant/in your face about it.

I think this kind of nails it. It's incredibly frustrating to watch because both Brady and Belichick are truly great so you have to appreciate that, BUT they are both annoyingly arrogant, AND they cheat.

This takes the award for the stupidest comment in this thread. :lol: :lol:

I stand by it.

It looks like every game is going to be scrutinized, and every beaten team will make accusations. The owners hate them, the commissioner hates them, other coaches and players hate them, and fans hate them. Another "scandal" is want the mob wants, and if they can't find one, they will create one.

They don't cheat, they were FRAMED!

I didn't say that. I believe they have cheated, and neither "Spy-gate" or "Deflate-gate" were frame ups. Don't twist my words.

I stand by it.

It looks like every game is going to be scrutinized, and every beaten team will make accusations. The owners hate them, the commissioner hates them, other coaches and players hate them, and fans hate them. Another "scandal" is want the mob wants, and if they can't find one, they will create one.

And what happens when the Bills beat them? They will cry to the media that the NFL is rigging games against them, whaaaaa. Built in excuse.

I stand by it.

They haven't needed to create one, yet...

And what happens when the Bills beat them? They will cry to the media that the NFL is rigging games against them, whaaaaa. Built in excuse.

I don't think so. However, it could get interesting if Brady gets injured.

I stand by it.

I didn't say that. I believe they have cheated, and neither "Spy-gate" or "Deflate-gate" were frame ups. Don't twist my words.

You're embarrassing yourself in this thread. :lol: