Pats are ruining love of NFL

Cal Bill's Fan

What Ted Wells does very well is create billable hours. He wrote a report that the judge basically mocked. He didn't care how it was perceived because he made millions of $$$ on a report that the judge deemed to lack credibility because it was authored by someone who had an obvious conflict of interest and whose product was flimsy in substance.

The judge point blank asked Ted Wells if he had direct evidence that Tom Brady was involved with the ball tampering. Ted Wells said no.

Fair enough. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.

Must be innocent.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point, the Pats* are going to start falling off. Everything hinges around Brady and he's getting older. Whether it's this year or not, Brady's skills are going to start to deteriorate. Once that happens and they go a few years at 8-8 or 7-9 or 6-10, most of this will fade from memory.

I hate Brady as much as the next Bills fan, but ultimately it comes down to beating them on the field. In the words of Bruce Smith: "Beat them down and don't let up. Keep pounding on the head of the nail until you can't see head of the nail anymore"

Everything comes and goes in cycles, and I think we're going to see the beginning of the down cycle for them.

What Ted Wells does very well is create billable hours. He wrote a report that the judge basically mocked. He didn't care how it was perceived because he made millions of $$$ on a report that the judge deemed to lack credibility because it was authored by someone who had an obvious conflict of interest and whose product was flimsy in substance.

The judge point blank asked Ted Wells if he had direct evidence that Tom Brady was involved with the ball tampering. Ted Wells said no.

The judge made his ruling. It is time put an end to your moral crusade.

Believe what you want to believe. That's your choice. I have nothing more to add to this discussion. I'm moving on.

God lord lets hope so. you have lost your mind. still a nice guy and quite polite : )

but i have no idea what you are defending anymore.

The Judge ruled the NFL is incompetent.

The patriots are pushing the envelope beyond the rules. repeatedly.

Its no fun to watch when they play.

Take Thursday as an example. what a shitstorm. whether real or not. its not fun

The judge made his ruling. It is time put an end to your moral crusade.

Believe what you want to believe. That's your choice. I have nothing more to add to this discussion. I'm moving on.

I will gladly continue my moral crusade. And I assume you will continue your immoral crusade.