Create-gate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paidoffgate

Paying cut players for information on offensive and defesive schemes.

Ref-Gate.

Refs on the take

Frequency-jammergate

fire alarm gate...

low level staffers sneak into hotel and pull fire alarm at 3 am.....

hgh?

The Pats already do all of this stuff^

I know very little about this sort of thing, but if that article is anywhere close to the money.....Wow!

I wonder if the NFL actual will investigate this, or just chalk it up as a fluke unexplainable occurance and move on.

Oh how I would love yet another cheating scandle for the Patriots.

Reinstate-gate

Patriots reinstate Jastermski and McNally on the condition that they sign nondisclosure agreements that prevent them from revealing the truth about the deflation scheme to anyone, including the NFL. However, the existence of the agreements is somehow leaked to Goodell, probably by the Colts. Goodell meets with Kraft and an agreement is made to preserve the image of the NFL by destroying the agreements. Jastremski is then instructed to get rid of them "just like we did with the Spygate tapes." Following orders, Jastremski stomps all over them and throws them in the trash. TMZ roots through the Patriots' dumpsters, finds the agreements covered with Jastremski's footprints, and the entire scheme is revealed.

After Pitt had their communications jammed and they supposedly shut off the Pats** too (LoL)...

Why not in the middle of the game, when The Cheats were on offensive, they blow the whistle. @ that time have the head ref go and confiscate Brady's helmet.

I betcha it was still turned on!

Once a crook... Always a crook!

I know very little about this sort of thing, but if that article is anywhere close to the money.....Wow!

I wonder if the NFL actual will investigate this, or just chalk it up as a fluke unexplainable occurance and move on.

Oh how I would love yet another cheating scandle for the Patriots.

Once is okay... But haven't teams complained about this in Foxboro for a long time. Vikings come to mind about 7 years ago. Many teams, I suppose lay on the sword when it happens. When it does, both teams get their communications shut down... Belicheat loves that advantage... Even better if he can keep his headset on!

Maybe somebody in the stands is sending out a jammer? Kinda like the dude w/the laser pointer in Detroit.

I have no doubt they have found a way to do this.

I am going to go with Gronkgate. I have no idea what it will be exactly, but it is coming...

Yeah... He seems like a big old dummy... Jethro is bound to slip up.

Once is okay... But haven't teams complained about this in Foxboro for a long time. Vikings come to mind about 7 years ago. Many teams, I suppose lay on the sword when it happens. ...

According to the Deadspin article, since the change in 2012 to digital technology, and considering mitary grade coding/decoding tech.....it is impossible to have stray signals bleed into the system (baring maybe some sort of dangerous electrical setup).

This is different to a signal simply cutting out due to a loose wire or connection. If this indeed is technically impossible to occur it should be thoroughly investigated.

According to the Deadspin article, since the change in 2012 to digital technology, and considering mitary grade coding/decoding tech.....it is impossible to have stray signals bleed into the system (baring maybe some sort of dangerous electrical setup).

This is different to a signal simply cutting out due to a loose wire or connection. If this indeed is technically impossible to occur it should be thoroughly investigated

Can you imagine Belicheat telling the official he could hear the other team's coaches in his headset?

I know some people believe everyone cheats. Most likely they, too, are cheaters. Just like thieves think everyone steals.