Heath Evans predicts Bills to win SB

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that happens the drought would end for one Franchise. Only two Franchises in football to lose 4 Super Bowls.

Denver and NE also lost 4 bowls Edited by dhg

He predicted Bills over Vikings on their preseason SB prediction segment.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

Could you tell if was drunk, or impaired in some other way? What I'm asking is, was he obviously blotto, or did he keep it stealthy?

Just curious.

Badol, if the Bills are in the SB I don't know what I would do. I will either dip into my pockets and host a LAVISH party, go to WNY and watch the game, or watch it in complete solitude.That's messed up, no? :)

Love this ,so true... done the trifecta.. Edited by Fredo G.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

anybody but the Vikings, we both have lost 4 superbowls, I'd hate to give them another.

Bridgewater had a pretty good year. The team itself was kind of a mess with the who AP thing going on. If their D is better than average I could see them making the next step to the post season.

The Vikings have been my sleeper since way back. Bridgewater looks like he is already at worst an effective game manager, he has AP back and everyone should expect that Zimmer defense to be good. It was inconsistent last year but it has some pieces and next to Rex, and maybe Dick Lebeau, Zimmer is one of the best defensive minds in the league.

I definitely see them making a run at the post season and probably sneaking in (I am not high on Detroit this year) but Superbowl? A bit like predicting that for the Bills it is too rich for me.

Well, at least one of these 2 teams can start to improve on their respective 0-4 SB recrods if this comes to pass.

Could you tell if was drunk, or impaired in some other way? What I'm asking is, was he obviously blotto, or did he keep it stealthy?

Just curious.

I don't think so.

But feel free to ask me the same question 3 more times if the liquor compels you to do so. :thumbsup:

I don't think so.

But feel free to ask me the same question 3 more times if the liquor compels you to do so. :thumbsup:

Well, I only asked it once, so not sure what your point was there.

And how do you know it was liquor, as opposed to some more exotic intoxicant, that compelled me to ask it once?

I absolutely believe we can make the SB this year if our QB...Taylor currently...can be good. But Minny? I agree they could be a sleeper team this year, but more of a sleeper to make the playoffs not the SB. I just don't think the overall talent on that team is high enough, even if they exceed expectations I don't think they can get by several other teams in the NFC (not factoring injuries in of course). The Bills have a VERY talented roster, one of the best overall in the NFL. We need one piece to play well and we are in the SB conversation, and thats QB.

If Minnys QB plays well, they are as talented at the skill positions, and their D isn't terrible, but also its not the kind of dominant D that can carry a team through a tough playoff stretch like they would face in the NFC...just my 2 cents.

I DID see this the other night, and wasn't really sure what to make of it, as I don't really know much about Heath Evans: but what the heck!!!

If TT can actually play, and stay healthy, why not?