Week 1 Predictions: Colts at Bills

YoloinOhio

Tyrod needs to keep moving the chains. And, he has to read the field. If he is too quick to take off running, they will shut him down.

I'm more worried about our defense, though. Darby better get a lot of help on the field. I'm still wishing we had Graham at CB instead of S.

Also, I'm not saying we should play vanilla D, but if Rex gets too aggressive with the blitz, Luck will make us pay. I feel like in this game, we should look more like the Schwarz D, than the Pettine D, in terms of scheme.

I think we win this game. We haven't seen our offense together on the field once. Shady, Sammy, Bobby, Percy and Charlie all on the field at the same time? With an accurate passer that is a genuine running threat? Behind our much improved O-line? And our defense? This is going to be one hell of a game.

Bills 27

Indy 24

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 30

Colts 27

so you are saying Darby gives up 3 touchdowns!?

for those picking Colts to score over twenty? I dont see this defense giving up that many points unless its against Ron, Even then he will pick one of those.

as for the offense? i think they will outcoach Indy and run rampant.

I call surprise stomping, and the 12fth Man wins the game.

Its going to be full on insanity

Nothing even remotely as close as you guys expect... Colts 34 Bills 17 -Maybe.. That Colts offense could be eviscerating with the rigt opportunities.... Too many unknown quantities on our "O" for me to be optimistic.

Here's hoping I'm dead wrong.

Edited by #34fan

Bills 44, Colts 27.

Bills come out throwing and never stop until it's over. Running game only a shadow of the "experts"' expectations.

The rest of the league ***** a brick.

Look guys, this team is STACKED. If Taylor is merely Dalton, it's an 11 win team. If he is better than that standard, then get ready to host January games.

Bills 26, Colts 17

- Crowd disrupts Luck's snap count & D manhandles his porous O-line. He gets a couple on Darby but it won't be enough.

- Dan Carpenter gets untracked with 4 FGs.

- Tyrod does just enough in his first start to frustrate an undermanned Indy D with his arm and his feet.

- Charles Clay shows why the Bills wanted him in free agency with a strong performance.