YoloinOhio

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually true. Look it up.

Cassel averages 3.8 yards carry. EJM averages 3.4

Also, his combine numbers were a lot closer to TT than they were to EJM who looked like Tom Brady by the numbers.

EJ: 14 starts: 69 attempts, 238 yds, 3 TDs 3.4 yd average.

MC: 1st 14 games: 12 attempts, 28 yds, 1 TD 2.3 yd average.

MC: 1st 14 games as a starter:

Week 1: 4 for 13 yds, No TDs

Week 2: 1 for 7 yds, No TDs

Week 3: 2 for 4 yds, No TDs

Week 4: 4 for 5 yds, No TDs (longest run of 6 yds :blink:)

Week 5: 7 for 29 yds, No TDs

Week 6: 4 for 1 yd, No TDs (longest run of 4 yds)

Week 7: 7 for 22 yds, No TDs

Week 8: 5 for 20 yds, No TDs

Week 9: 9 for 22 yds, 1 TD (longest run of 13 yds, and vs Bills)

Week 10: 8 for 62 yds, No TDs

Week 11: 2 for 14 yds, 1TD

Week 12: 2 for 1 yd, No TDs

Week 13: 7 for 14 yds, No TDs

Week 14: 6 for 18 yds, No TDs

Cassel's first 14 starts: 68 rushes for 233 yards, and 2 TDs

Yes, I can see how you think he's so much better.

@ChrisBrownBills: The #Bills have re-signed QB Matt Cassel. TE Nick O'Leary released to make room on roster. More at http://t.co/tgttAMwjdw.

Well shiver me timbers and bite me a barnacle, Dealer Doug strikes again.

Any word on what his salary is?

I'm pleased, actually, because I thought under the circs it made us a better team to keep a vet who knows the playbook. I just thought, once he was cut, he would go elsewhere for more money than we were likely willing to pay.

Well shiver me timbers and bite me a barnacle, Dealer Doug strikes again.

Any word on what his salary is?

I'm pleased, actually, because I thought under the circs it made us a better team to keep a vet who knows the playbook. I just thought, once he was cut, he would go elsewhere for more money than we were likely willing to pay.

just under a million I believe. Cap hit of 650k

EJ: 14 starts: 69 attempts, 238 yds, 3 TDs 3.4 yd average.

MC: 1st 14 games: 12 attempts, 28 yds, 1 TD 2.3 yd average.

MC: 1st 14 games as a starter:

Week 1: 4 for 13 yds, No TDs

Week 2: 1 for 7 yds, No TDs

Week 3: 2 for 4 yds, No TDs

Week 4: 4 for 5 yds, No TDs (longest run of 6 yds :blink:)

Week 5: 7 for 29 yds, No TDs

Week 6: 4 for 1 yd, No TDs (longest run of 4 yds)

Week 7: 7 for 22 yds, No TDs

Week 8: 5 for 20 yds, No TDs

Week 9: 9 for 22 yds, 1 TD (longest run of 13 yds, and vs Bills)

Week 10: 8 for 62 yds, No TDs

Week 11: 2 for 14 yds, 1TD

Week 12: 2 for 1 yd, No TDs

Week 13: 7 for 14 yds, No TDs

Week 14: 6 for 18 yds, No TDs

Cassel's first 14 starts: 68 rushes for 233 yards, and 2 TDs

Yes, I can see how you think he's so much better.

So we only pick the games you want to include. Let's not include the careers of these players.

For example you but a weird face on Cassels longest of 6 but ignore that EJ's longest was 8 last year. Or Cassel's longest is 23 in his career but EJ is 19. In that game 3 of those could have been downing ball where you lose a yard each time. Not a sack, but a rush for -1 yard.

How's about EJ has 4 fumbles in 14 games but Cassel only had 2 in his first 14 games?

Edited by VABills

So we only pick the games you want to include. Let's not include the careers of these players.

For example you but a weird face on Cassels longest of 6 but ignore that EJ's longest was 8 last year. Or Cassel's longest is 23 in his career but EJ is 19. In that game 3 of those could have been downing ball where you lose a yard each time. Not a sack, but a rush for -1 yard.

How's about EJ has 4 fumbles in 14 games but Cassel only had 2 in his first 14 games?

Buddy, are you seriously trying to suggest that Matt Cassel is more elusive than EJ Manuel? It's not a debatable topic. Matt Cassel himself would undoubtedly tell you that he is not.

Buddy, are you seriously trying to suggest that Matt Cassel is more elusive than EJ Manuel? It's not a debatable topic. Matt Cassel himself would undoubtedly tell you that he is not.

Link? I show statistical proof, in his athletic numbers, actual stats and yet you and other prove to ignore. EJ is a statue compared to Cassel. EJ cannot run the offense that TT runs,and neither can Cassel, because neither has his speed, elusiveness, nor other intangibles. But Cassel is more athletically gifted with the legs than EJ is.

You guys do know that Cassel really played very little in collage and was a backup QB ala Frank Reich. He actually played multiple positions including TE and WR in college.

Edited by VABills

Interesting

@SalSports: Cassel said 1 of reasons he chose to come back to Bills is his wife is 8 mo pregnant & even though he had offers, it made most sense to stay

ummm what does being 8 mos pregnant have to do with football?

Ahhh its the safest he will be. Collects a paycheck and doesn't risk getting hurt, and when he takes maternity leave EJ can step up as backup.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

ummm what does being 8 mos pregnant have to do with football?

Ahhh its the safest he will be. Collects a paycheck and doesn't rick getting hurt, and when he takes maternity leave EJ can step up as backup.

i am guessing it means he doesn't want to move his family right now, or leave her.

HELL NO! Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor!?!?

HELL NO, "Germans.. Pearl Harbor, Don't stop him, he's on a roll"

I love it. Cassel at $900,000 is great. Both Tyrod and EJ could get hurt. Cassel is good insurance. Never that crazy about Leary. He was fun at FSU, but didn't impress this pre-season.

God I can't wait for Thursday night. How much does everyone want to see a bell rung by Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Nothing serious by the PC police, just a wake up call. Then 5 sacks in weeks 2 from the cry baby.