• Scott Chandler
    • Fred Jackson
    • (Formerly Matt Cassel)
    • Chris Hairston
    • Other (Specify)
    • Spikes
    • Searcy
    • Nick O'Leary

Although I think by year end the popular choice will be Scott Chandler because I see him putting up great stats with Brady, I am going with Kiko. He's had more than a full year to recover, and I think he comes back in shape. We're also lacking depth at LB, and we will miss his talent and versatility.

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I think by year end the popular choice will be Scott Chandler because I see him putting up great stats with Brady, I am going with Kiko. He's had more than a full year to recover, and I think he comes back in shape. We're also lacking depth at LB, and we will miss his talent and versatility.

100% agree. I think Chandler will have a big year, but I am not sure about his fit in the offense now in Buffalo or whether he would have the same success away from Brady and the Patriots two TE sets where Gronk pulls attention.

In terms of who the Bills will regret losing... it is Kiko. However, I think they got something really good in return.

Reports are that Fred got calls from both the Seahawks and Patriots within an hour of being cut by the Bills.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/07/beloved-in-buffalo-fred-embraced-in-seattle/

Both of last year's Superbowl contenders wanted him, and we thought he was less valuable than Bryce Brown. I guess we'll see who was right, but I sitll have a sour taste in my mouth.

Nothing against any of these names as they are good players who will contribute on their new teams, but I think we will be a better team this year than last. Time to move on! I didn't see enough of guys like Cassel to know whether we would regret cutting him but when Dareus is signed with his $$ I know I won't regret it.

Matt Simms?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I voted Fred primarily for his leadership. Kiko is the best football player at this point of the group. He could easily be the answer. I think Chandker is a bad football player whose stats will be far superior to the player that he is based on his situation. Spiller is in for a big year if healthy but his role has been more than adequately replaced. Lastly, if the answer ends up being Cassel the Bills will be a bad football team.

Edited by Kirby Jackson