• Spikes
    • Searcy
    • Nick O'Leary

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Searcy. We have replaced Alonso successfully and didn't have him last year. I like Graham and Williams. Searcy came thru big for us last year.

Jackson has others replacing him

Reports are that Fred got calls from both the Seahawks and Patriots within an hour of being cut by the Bills.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/07/beloved-in-buffalo-fred-embraced-in-seattle/

Both of last year's Superbowl contenders wanted him, and we thought he was less valuable than Bryce Brown. I guess we'll see who was right, but I sitll have a sour taste in my mouth.

where have you been? Edited by Boyst62

Searcy. We have replaced Alonso successfully and didn't have him last year. I like Graham and Williams. Searcy came thru big for us last year.

last year, nearly always in 4-3

this year "hybrid" but more often than not I expect 3-4 look, which is more dependent on LB corp

Edited by JTSP

I think chandler just because he is probably going to play pretty well in NE and that will trigger some "we should have kept him" commentary. He is for sure serviceable, but he is gong to look great with brady throwing to him. And with Gronks history of injuries, I think he may play more than people expect.

Fred will leave the biggest hole. his leadership is unquestionable. And right now, we have a lot of players with major character defects.... with fred gone, I have a fear that maybe the bad character guys out number the good character guys now. And that gives me doubt that the locker room can keep it together. Though I am not going to doom them. But there is some doubt in my mind now that fred is gone from the locker room

I thought he was waived / injured rather than IR'd?

He was, but no one picked him up so he's now on IR:

"Waived/Injured: When a team waives an injured player any other team may claim him (24 hrs). If a player clears waivers the player is immediately reverted to IR or the team will negotiate an injury settlement to allow the player to pursue other opportunities with another club."

So he's now on our IR list and no other club can claim him unless he negotiates an injury settlement with the Bills. The idea is that you can't kick an injured player to the curb, someone has to pay him until he's healthy. You can offer another team the opportunity to do that, or you can do it yourself, but in the latter case it's only fair you retain his rights

I think all the guys on the list have been replaced. From a pure statistical view, I'm going with CJ Spiller. Sean Peyton will find a way to get him the ball in space and I expect him to have a great year. Also, never understood all the hate Chandler received. Clay is not really an upgrade over him imo and cost the Bills a large amount of cap space.

OMG! Chandler's Mom would tackle him every time, is a weak blocker with average hands and Clay makes people miss, is much faster, a great blocker and blows people over enrout to the endzone!

Youtube his hi-lites and get back to us on this.

Searcy.

Me too. I'm worried about the back end of our D a little. We know A. Williams will be solid, but not having Searcy means Graham is forced to play safety and not available at corner. We could really use him at corner early on when our rookie gets tested. BTW, I'm predicting Darby to be better than Gillmore in 2 years. I would not be surprised to see McKelvin walk after this year even. They are drafting REALLY well and the coaching just brings the talent to a whole new level.

FJ for when the Seahawks score the winning SB TD against their opponent. Of course, If they're playing the Bills he'll fumble lol.

Wouldn't that matchup drive you crazy...Bills vs. 'hawks...Our chance vs. Freddy's chance. It would be cool if the Pegulas still gave Freddy a ring if that ever happened.