Kam Chancellor - teams calling to see if available?

Dragonborn10

Yes, Aaron Williams would have to be part of any deal for Chancellor. :devil:

I wasn't thinking that way but very interesting. Player wise Chancellor and Graham is probably an upgrade over Graham/Williams. Doubt that works cap wise though. I think if they trade Williams his signing bonus is no longer prorated and it would be a big cap hit which makes signing Dareus harder.

Saw a lot of links from friends who like NYG on their Facebook pages talking about NYG in "deep trade talks"

Offer them Darby and a 4th. Kam runs the show on defense. Can blast gronks ass

You're forgetting Kam wants a new contract. So does Dareus, with Bradham, Glenn and Gilmore right behind them...

Anyone feel like going all in? Give up a first round pick? Move Graham back to corner.

Based on cap consideration, I'd rather sign Da'wan Landry for the vet minimum and put Graham back at CB. Yet the Bills didn't feel comfy keeping 5 safeties and why Meeks went to the PS.

Based on cap consideration, I'd rather sign Da'wan Landry for the vet minimum and put Graham back at CB. Yet the Bills didn't feel comfy keeping 5 safeties and why Meeks went to the PS.

My understanding was that the offer to Landry stood until camp at least.

After that Rex was really talking up his safeties in camp and it was pretty much forgotten.

Not sure if Landry wants to play bad enough to take that vet min but he is a guy that they can call and plug in immediately if there is an in-season injury.....provided he has stayed in shape. And I think he is a workout fanatic so probably 2 weeks and he can be up to speed.

Edited by #BADOL

I wasn't thinking that way but very interesting. Player wise Chancellor and Graham is probably an upgrade over Graham/Williams. Doubt that works cap wise though. I think if they trade Williams his signing bonus is no longer prorated and it would be a big cap hit which makes signing Dareus harder.

AWs bonus will be in our cap the next few years no matter what. at that point it's just playing with structures to make things work

My understanding was that the offer to Landry stood until camp at least.

After that Rex was really talking up his safeties in camp and it was pretty much forgotten.

Not sure if Landry wants to play bad enough to take that vet min but he is a guy that they can call and plug in immediately if there is an in-season injury.....provided he has stayed in shape. And I think he is a workout fanatic so probably 2 weeks and he can be up to speed.

He got popped again for staying in too good of shape. Out ten games with ped suspension

Saw a lot of links from friends who like NYG on their Facebook pages talking about NYG in "deep trade talks"

Offer them Darby and a 4th. Kam runs the show on defense. Can blast gronks ass

Right, that'll do it. Seattle would be crazy not to take that offer.