Bills practice squad

djp14150

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Good guy for PS. Let him develop. If man above goes down he's not a total novice. Rapaport said he had a few different offers but wanted to be with Bills.

Having played DE in amateur leagues I tend to watch DL play more than anything. Aside from the WE pancake... I thought he was very impressive.

blake Simms was Bama QB last year but Philip Simms was a backup QB there as well a few years ago (2010-11). I believe he transferred to UVA.

Ah ok got it

Another sign that the Bills really didn't know they were going to get Cassel back and were prepared to go with EJ. I don't see how anyone can think that Whaley isn't a very good GM.

There have been plenty of instances of bad decsisions, but until recently anything that hasn't worked out has been attributed to Marrone or Buddy Nix.

There have been plenty of instances of bad decsisions, but until recently anything that hasn't worked out has been attributed to Marrone or Buddy Nix.

I happen to think Marrone was an idiot as an offensive coach, so I attribute a portion of the blame to Marrone. And I also think of course there have been some mistakes made. Ozzie Newsome is probably the best in the biz and he makes mistakes all the time. But overall, Whaley has been very good, mostly because he thinks big picture, and simultaneously thinks short, mid and long term.

:flirt: We listen to the same media and read the same board here? I've seen plenty of Whaley-blamin'. Not being unanimous doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It really shouldn't be a debate that the coach and what he wants influences the player grading by the GM and his staff and the draft board - as it should. Thus we had CJ Spiller and TJ Graham under Gailey, three big lurching behemouth OLmen under Marrone, and so forth.

But any GM makes mistakes, too.

I know he didn't show anything in camp, but I think Nick O'Leary will be a high quality TE in the NFL in a year or 2 and I hope the Bills are the ones to reap that reward.

I've heard others say the same, what is this based on? From what I heard and it sounds like you as well, he's shown nothing. Nothing.

honestly, and i know it's not a good reason, but strictly on his college(in his case almost a pro team) career, granted i didn't study him or anything, just pretty much believing what I read for all those years. Like i said, if it happens i want Buffalo to be his home...

I've heard others say the same, what is this based on? From what I heard and it sounds like you as well, he's shown nothing. Nothing.