New England game prediction

djp14150

Game doesnt scare me. Bills still win. This whole deflagate thing was constant "air cover" for the player change over on the Patriots roster. The Patriots are weaker roster wise than they were a year ago. We are better roster and coaching wise than a year ago. We still win 29 - 22.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings

I hate to say that I'll actually be WATCHING for it, but a telling factor will be the way the zebras call the game when it comes to Marcia. I'm hopeful (but I'm such a cynic that I'm not THAT hopeful) that Deflategate might have changed the hair-trigger on the flags. I mean - I almost believe this will happen.

I'm guessing Marcia comes up grabbing his chin bar and screaming for a face mask or roughing call by about the second play. The real question is whether the flags get thrown - as always - or whether the zebras just give him the look that says "Tommy, you're on the way to Canton, but you're a whining little kitty, and always have been. And I've received a call from NFL HQ that tells me to stop swatting flies off your candy ass".

"Cross-Eyed and Painless" - Talking Heads (the live version from 1980)

Game doesnt scare me. Bills still win. This whole deflagate thing was constant "air cover" for the player change over on the Patriots roster. The Patriots are weaker roster wise than they were a year ago. We are better roster and coaching wise than a year ago. We still win 29 - 22.

I guess you didn't hear that Tom Brady's suspension was over turned by a federal judge. :doh::worthy:

Can't wait for this game. I will be in Vegas for this one. They'll be 2-0 after this one.

Go Bills!!

So you think the Bills are going to beat both the Colts and Pats????????? Dude, do yourself a favor and DON'T go to Vegas. If you bet other things like you bet football you'll not only come home broke, you'll come home owing the loan sharks a hundred grand on top of the all the money you lost :beer: .

The days of Brady calling his own penalties may be over.

Loud CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! chant when he takes the field seems like a strong possibility.

I like it!

Would be cool if the chant was loud enough to be commented on by the announcers.

Edited by BillnutinHouston