Shady to play Week 1 per Josina Anderson

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodak for the buzzkill

@mikerodak: LeSean McCoy on opener availability: "We'll see." Said he didn't do too much running or cutting today.

That's just because his preferred method of relaying information is Josina Anderson - not Mike Rodak.

Looking at the replies sent to him on that tweet, I found this which I both laughed at and noted that it includes a pic of what I've been talking about:

@kknoell12: @mikerodak @billsdaily don't you work at ESPN mike? #comeonman http://pic.twitter.com/8uIRsVoV6e

DO NOT PLAY HIM IF HE IS NOT READY

If not treated properly hamstring's can linger all season

Give Karlos WIlliams the bulk

Right. I really want him in against the Pats, so if there is any question, just save him for week 2.

They can manage against Indy's poor LBs.

She has no idea whether he is or isn't playing. She was brought in to explain injuries for a deeper medical understanding - now she's breaking news? Give me a break ESPN.

Could you be thinking of Stephania Bell?

Prior to ESPN, Anderson worked as a sports weekend co-anchor/reporter/producer for FOX 31 in Denver from August 2005 until joining ESPN, producing the nightly sportscasts and covering all the citys local professional teams. She also served as reporter for Showtimes award-winning Inside the NFL program from Sept. 2010 through Aug. 2011.

In Denver, Anderson earned her reputation as an elite reporter, breaking major national stories in sports a rash of 6-10 positive tests by NFL players across four teams, a violation the NFLs steroids policy that came to be known as the StarCaps case (Oct. 2008); Ricky Williams and Travis Henry testing positive for marijuana (July 2008); Charles Woodson and the Packers reaching an agreement on a contract extension (Sept. 2010); and more.

In 2009, Anderson received a Heartland Emmy award for A Premonition to Addis Ababa, which chronicled Colorado Crush quarterback John Duttons voyage to Ethiopia to adopt an 11-year-old boy.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/josina-anderson/